Trailer for sale or rent

Jim in Anchorage

Was playing some old Miller, Sinatra[south of the border] Dean Martin[Houston] songs today and felt like getting in my 55 Hudson convertible and cruising with the music blaring and the top down.

Am I hopelessly stuck in the past or do others like music from that era?

As with most music, regardless of era, I like the GOOD stuff. As far as that 55 Chevy, I would have been two years old. Hard to share the nostalgia!

Check out "Duke Elegant" - Dr. John tribute to Duke Ellington.

The 60's had the Beatles, Jimi, Cream, Who, Stones..... and the 1910 Fruit Gum Company :doh:

As with most music, regardless of era, I like the GOOD stuff. As far as that 5Chevy,5 I would have been two years old. Hard to share the nostalgia!

Check out "Duke Elegant" - Dr. John tribute to Duke Ellington.

The 60's had the Beatles, Jimi, Cream, Who, Stones..... and the 1910 Fruit Gum Company :doh:

I would have been -1 years old in 55. the car just seems appropriate to the music.

I am probably gonna get laughed at but I really like Buck Owens and the "Bakersfield sound"... Then twist in years later Dwight Yoakam:

DY & BO

Something about that old time twang and pickin'...

:flirt:

Two more of my all-time faves, Dwight and Buck...it is a shame that country music gets such a bad rap...it is just like any other genre, there is awful stuff (most) and great stuff...if you like Dwight/Buck, check out some old buds of mine...very Buck influenced...had a major label at one time, but never struck gold...still kicking around, playing great music:

The Derailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrndD4Rq-Lw

Here is a more recent clip, doing the same Buck song you linked, "Love's Gonna Live Here". Buck loved them...he played with them a few times...even sang a verse on one of their albums, one of his last recordings..."Waltz of the Angels"