Bills 6 Pats 42 Final

_ROOKIE_

42-6 ?

Do you really expect an offensive explosion like that from the Bills ?

I am thinking shutout.

I really would have thought you were crazy if you said we'd get 7.

We probably won't have an offensive TD all year.

i think it will be 6 to 21 by half, the bills will get shut out second half, the will get a field goal on there opening drive and one before the halk, they are really good at feild goals

i think it will be 6 to 21 by half, the bills will get shut out second half, the will get a field goal on there opening drive and one before the halk, they are really good at feild goals

I know. They should call it the No-TD offense instead of the no huddle.

I know everyone wants to be all "excited" about the new year, but ask yourself....is the original post that far off the mark after what we've been witnessing all preseason, and after the past 7 years of humiliation by the Pats, AND the fact that the Bills have SUCKED on national TV the past decade. Seriously??? He's being a realist, and we need some of them here. I hope he's way off the mark, and maybe the Bills will fool us all and will come out guns a blazin' after playing possum for the entire preseason, but I don't think Jauron is that crafty. I would not be surprised to see the Bills make it a close game, nor would I be surprised to see the Pats win by 30.

For all those tossing out "troll" comments, go ahead and tell him specifically why his assesment is wrong.

I know everyone wants to be all "excited" about the new year, but ask yourself....is the original post that far off the mark after what we've been witnessing all preseason, and after the past 7 years of humiliation by the Pats, AND the fact that the Bills have SUCKED on national TV the past decade. Seriously??? He's being a realist, and we need some of them here. I hope he's way off the mark, and maybe the Bills will fool us all and will come out guns a blazin' after playing possum for the entire preseason, but I don't think Jauron is that crafty. I would not be surprised to see the Bills make it a close game, nor would I be surprised to see the Pats win by 30.

For all those tossing out "troll" comments, go ahead and tell him specifically why his assesment is wrong.

Let me begin by saying I posted "troll."

Next, let me also be the first to say I have been very hard on the Bills during the preseason. I agree with the title of this thread in that I believe the Bills will not win the Monday night game against NE*. However, I have not thrown this in the face of Bills fans by creating a thread like this one. To be a realist is one thing. To provoke people on this board is another.