Trent Edwards song

DwightSchrute

The time for "I told you so's" directed at those people is drawing VERY near.

Aren't you supposed to be moving to Las Vegas or something?? Don't you have a season to prepare for?? These next 6 games will be the biggest of your life, you should be studying playbooks and stuff.... ;)

The time for "I told you so's" directed at those people is drawing VERY near.

The problem with that is: who exactly get's to say "I told you so"?

I haven't seen very many people around here telling us TE was going to be terrible from jump street. In fact, I can't think of one poster that had a SERIOUS objection to TE...other than those few people who couldn't let the JP thing go. But that was far more about keeping JP because "he didn't get a fair shot" than it was about not liking Trent. You could argue WGR people, because let's face it, they have been telling us everyone on the team is either mediocre or terrible since I have been listening again(around 2005). But, I don't see guys whose job it is to fire people up to get ratings as having a SERIOUS objection.

Honestly, who get's to say I told you so? IF you are telling us that he is going to be terrible now, this season, then you don't get to say that until the season is over.