Bills-Lions game will not be shown LIVE, locally

Bills preseason finale won’t air live

Chris Brown

Posted August 31st, 2009

Tags: Bills preseason

The Bills announced that a few thousand tickets remain for the Bills vs. Detroit Lions preseason game to be played Thursday ay 6:30 p.m., at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Per NFL rules, the game was not a sellout 72 hours prior to kickoff and will not be televised locally.

The game will air on a tape-delayed basis on the official Buffalo Bills television station, channel 7 in Buffalo, Friday, September 4th at 7:00 p.m. WHAM-TV in Rochester will air the game on Saturday, September 5th at 8:00 p.m. WTVH-TV in Syracuse will air the game on Saturday, September 5th at 6:00 p.m.

Chris Brown

Posted August 31st, 2009

The Bills announced that a few thousand tickets remain for the Bills vs. Detroit Lions preseason game to be played Thursday ay 6:30 p.m., at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Per NFL rules, the game was not a sellout 72 hours prior to kickoff and will not be televised locally.

The game will air on a tape-delayed basis on the official Buffalo Bills television station, channel 7 in Buffalo, Friday, September 4th at 7:00 p.m. WHAM-TV in Rochester will air the game on Saturday, September 5th at 8:00 p.m. WTVH-TV in Syracuse will air the game on Saturday, September 5th at 6:00 p.m.

The glass may be half full... B-)

The way people B word about the bills here, maybe it is for the better.

Chris Brown

Posted August 31st, 2009

I made the mistake of going to the final pre-season game last year. I won't do the same again. I gave my two seats away. I don't know if I'll listen on the radio, or watch the replay on channel 7. I may have had all of this pre-season that I can take. I am holding out hope that it has been an elaborate ruse.

I made the mistake of going to the final pre-season game last year. I won't do the same again. I gave my two seats away. I don't know if I'll listen on the radio, or watch the replay on channel 7. I may have had all of this pre-season that I can take. I am holding out hope that it has been an elaborate ruse.

I was hoping the same...then I pinched myself and remembered that that this train wreck is being engineered by Dick f'ing Jauron.

I was hoping the same...then I pinched myself and remembered that that this train wreck is being engineered by Dick f'ing Jauron.

Please tell me it's possible that this can be part of the scam they are pulling. Ralph actually canned him, but offered an little extra cash to stay around and convince all of our opponents that he is the head coach. Then Monday night in New England, BAM, ha ha!!, here's our real coach and game plan. Edwards steps in looking like he has been injected with shark adrenaline and tosses a bomb to T.O. He is mic'd up for the game, and laughs, and says "Sorry Bills fans, we were just yankin' ya in the pre-season" It can't really be that "it is what it is", can it?

Please tell me it's possible that this can be part of the scam they are pulling. Ralph actually canned him, but offered an little extra cash to stay around and convince all of our opponents that he is the head coach. Then Monday night in New England, BAM, ha ha!!, here's our real coach and game plan. Edwards steps in looking like he has been injected with shark adrenaline and tosses a bomb to T.O. He is mic'd up for the game, and laughs, and says "Sorry Bills fans, we were just yankin' ya in the pre-season" It can't really be that "it is what it is", can it?

Your delusional dreams are even better than mine. ;)

Buffalo Vs Detroit not available on free tv. Of course not. This one is worth a PPV. I would pay to watch this titanic match up!!

You skipped one part ...

Buffalo Vs Detroit final preseason game not available on free tv. Of course not. This one is worth a PPV. I would pay to watch this titanic match up!!

The only starters to get significant time are the guys on the o-line. They can't get enough reps. I wouldn't even change the channel to WATCH the game if it were broadcast live. I wonder what people are going to waste gasoline and energy to actually watch the game at the stadium.

ME ;):lol::ph34r::wacko::sick::sick:

Got the tix on-line for $5 ea.

Taking the kids.

And it's not kids day so you'll have to pay full price for the sucky hot dogs.

My first car, a 1980 Ford Fiesta. Yellow with a sunroof. Four on the floor. I loved that little car.

Seriously, mine was a '79. It was white with red pinstriping.

Did you know there was a drain plug in the spare tire compartment?

I used it for a cooler. ;)

I once had 8 people and a half keg in the car, man those where good times.