The Bills Nation has a New Member!!!!!!!

I would love to add his picture under my name. To be honest, I have no clue how to do it. Could someone in simple terms tell me how to do it. I need really easy step by step directions if someone gets asecond. I also want to send his picture out on this message board. I very few computer skills. I would greatly appreciate some simple directions.

Dylan Reeves Grandits entered the world in Clearwater, Florida on Monday at 10:30am. Mom is having a hard time in her recovery, but Dylan is strong, calm and really quiet. In the first hour after his birth, I placed a Bills keychain in his hand and he squezzed it for a few seconds. I then placed his new Bills hat on his head and the initiation ceremony was complete. Sunday night, Dylan and I will  watch the Bills and Pats from his nursery. I never believed I could love someone so much that I just met 3 days ago. For anyone out there thinking of starting a family, do it. The rewards are priceless. Walking on Cloud 9 in Clearwater.

112570[/snapback]

Congrats! Isn't that "I never believed I could love someone so much that I just met 3 days ago" feeling unbelievably awesome?! Every parent knows exactly what you're talking about. That feeling overwhelmed me when my now four year old son came into the world and repeated itself when my now two year old son came along. Enjoy the simultaneous agony and ecstasy for they do grow up fast!

Godspeed to Mom and her recovery. :D

Congrats Doug, we've been playing phone tag all week but sincerely, Congratulations Buddy. I can't wait to see Dylan, just keep him away from Onnalee he'll be fine, lol. ON him watching the game with you Sunday night, ummm, I suggest night night time. Getting him into a routine to sleep early is always a good idea. Once they learn that they can stay up, they will. I'm sure others will back me up on this. There are plenty of 1oclock games left, lol. Congratulations again and I will talk to you soon.