Possible Head Coaches

CAVEDAWG

What about Mike Shannahan

If we bring in one of the big name coaches, he's going to want a say in the personnel decisions. I would rather have someone who knows how to actually draft defensive players. Say, that Bill Cowher guy knows how to draft good players.

Now, that being said, if you think Ralph is going to pay Cowher $10,000,000.00 a year, and hand over football operations, you are certifiably bat-sh*t crazy.

We'll end up with:

a) Dick Jauron.

b) Bobby April.

c) The Cleveland Browns TE coach.

Ah, I forgot Gruden.

My list includes: Holmgren, Cowher, Shanahan, AND Gruden.

Any one of those 4 would have this team turned around and headed in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I have zero confidence in Wilson doing the right thing. Even if he fires Jauron, he will screw it up by hiring some no name or someone who probably shouldn't be HC. Just like when Mularkey quit and we hired Jauron.

If we bring in one of the big name coaches, he's going to want a say in the personnel decisions. I would rather have someone who knows how to actually draft defensive players. Say, that Bill Cowher guy knows how to draft good players.

Now, that being said, if you think Ralph is going to pay Cowher $10,000,000.00 a year, and hand over football operations, you are certifiably bat-sh*t crazy.

We'll end up with:

a) Dick Jauron.

b) Bobby April.

ahahahahahahahahahaaah ah hahahahahahahahah ah ah ah ah ah ahahhahahahah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahahah

aaa...

now THAT was too funny.

I really think the San Diego ball boy might be available...

Unfortunately, I have zero confidence in Wilson doing the right thing. Even if he fires Jauron, he will screw it up by hiring some no name or someone who probably shouldn't be HC. Just like when Mularkey quit and we hired Jauron.

I know, I know, I KNOW!

sheesh...

...can't a guy have a dream?

First, no Santa Claus, and now, the Bills will forever be stuck in fertilizer.

Hey DC Bills fan, I live in the DC Metro area, too...Northern VA.

We'll end up with:

a) Dick Jauron.

b) Bobby April.

Ladies and Gentlemen say hello to your 2010-2011 Buffalo Bills head coach!

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/coaches_detail.php?id=73

Freaking Classic :lol:

If we happen to spend on a proven coach, I'd say Cowher - Shanahan - Holmgren -Billick - Schottenheimer - Gruden in that order. I don't think any of them are particularly likely, however.

If we're getting a rookie HC, I'd be inclined towards Russ Grimm or Leslie Frazier.

Im on board with Marty ball, at least he can get you to the playoffs! May not win, but he can get you there :lol:

Marty would come in with a proven program and a staff of people who believe in it. He would forsake the fluff and small defensive backs for a team that can run the football. Even if he didn't win a superbowl, he would point the team in the right direction.

He would also cost about 1/2 of what it would take for a Cowher or Shanahan, and neither of them is coming here. Ralph should have hired him instead of Levy in 06. If he did, could there be any doubt that we would be a better team right now? I think not.

Ah, I forgot Gruden.

My list includes: Holmgren, Cowher, Shanahan, AND Gruden.

Any one of those 4 would have this team turned around and headed in the right direction.

how long have you been Bills fan? do you think there is a chance in he11 Ralph pays what it would take to get any of those guys plus pay the remaining two years of Jaurons contract on top of it assuming he even gets fired?

if Jauron does get fired expect another retread or first time coach meaning someone that will come cheap

my prediction is Dom Capers....not saying thats who i want just who i think Ralph will hire