Trade for Derek Anderson

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is why it is a bad idea. Anderson probably is better than Edwards. But once Anderson comes here the front office is guaranteed to stick with him for three years to let him "develope" thus leaving us without a real QB again.

Exactly!!! That is my biggest fear, they will bring in another half-assed QB

We dont need a "star" QB...last year we were 7-9 and in 8 of our nine losses we right there in the game DESPITE very poor QB play from both JP and Trent in those losses. This team is talented enough to win with a solid QB, doesnt have to be a star, just someone who can move the ball with all these weapons.

Truest post on here. Just get us a freakin' QB who can not turn the ball over 3 out of the first 4 series and not have games where he passes for 100 yards and netting us 3 points. Or doesn't only throw to running backs and dink and dunk and can make something happen every once in a while. Our defense will be good enough for us to win a lot of games if we can get an offense that can score 20 points or so on it's own.

The last thing I want is another rookie QB on this team. This isn't 1990 where the only way you get a QB is in the draft. There's usually a bunch of solid guys up for FA every March.

As for this year, I'll be the first to say it, "Start Fitz". I couldn't care less about Trent's confidence and psychie, I just want to win.