Brandon Gorin

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Whoever is starting you would think they will be going after him. I'm sure Gray has some blitz and stunt packages ready for him.

Gorin has done OK at RT, but not so good at LT when Light went out of the Pittsburgh game. Big news here is, Patriots don't have any more OTs on the active roster behind Light and Gorin.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Bellyboy will protect him. I'm sure he will have tight end and/or back help. Either way it helps free someone else up.

The Bills had better be ready for the screen this week. I expect Belly @ Weis going in this direction along with the quick slants to counter the Bills blitzing and pass rush. Of course they must shut down Dillon first and I think they will. If they can't then they are really in trouble.

Bellyboy will protect him. I'm sure he will have tight end and/or back help. Either way it helps free someone else up.

The Bills had better be ready for the screen this week. I expect Belly @ Weis going in this direction along with the quick slants to counter the Bills blitzing and pass rush. Of course they must shut down Dillon first and I think they will. If they can't then they are really in trouble.

112643[/snapback]

If they feel right out of the chute that Gorin needs help then you've got the extra help on the side instead of the middle where Belichick likes it with his noodle-arm Offense. We've gotten some pretty good penetration from our DT rotation as of late, the biggest single threat to a West Coast attack and a fragile QB like Brady. If in fact the NE blocking assists in this game (from TE and RBs) are looking for heat from the edge let's hope Tim Krumrie's crew brings their A game Sunday and we see a lot of PW, Sam Adams and the ever improving Ron Edwards playing King of The Hump on Brady's little body in the offensive backfield.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I think Williams ,Adams, Edwards are the key to the game. If they play well and can collapse the pocket the Bills can win.