USA Today Coaches on the hot seat

Beerball

"Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden, Brian Billick, Mike Holmgren or Tony Dungy."

I'm so conflicted. I want the Bills to win and do well but I hate Jauron and can't stand watching him coach. I'd never wish for a losing season... but another poor season would bring about change and I'd be ecstatic over the hiring of any of those guys, especially Shanny, Cowher, Holmgren, or Dungy.

Josh McDaniels, Denver Broncos: He only just got the job in January, but McDaniels' first few months have been very rocky. He feuded with franchise QB Jay Cutler, who forced a trade to the Denver Broncos. Stud receiver Brandon Marshall has also been warring with the team, and has asked for a trade. McDaniels can't afford many more distractions. If the team slumps badly this season, or if replacement QB Kyle Orton can't hold the job, team owner Pat Bowlen might re-think the decision to hire McDaniels.

Man, is Cutler shrewd.

How is DJ on the hot seat? He piloted this team into the sea last year and they didn't tear up his extension.

8-8 or better and he's guaranteed gonna be back.

Shanny or Marty, I say. You want to see a guy give DJ a run for his money? Put Dungy on the Bills. Yikes!

How is DJ on the hot seat? He piloted this team into the sea last year and they didn't tear up his extension.

8-8 or better and he's guaranteed gonna be back.

Shanny or Marty, I say. You want to see a guy give DJ a run for his money? Put Dungy on the Bills. Yikes!

Dungy has said repeatedly that he is finished coaching. He will continue to mentor players like Vick.