What would you rather have more

this is just annoying me. you can't insult arafat and not look at the other side of the picture. the jews got their own state by acting just like the palestinians are now so lay off the almost dead dude even though i don't agree with what he did either. screw the middle east and why the hell did you even bring up the middle east? it's way to depressing the bills season is just starting to end it's depressing streak (hopefully *knocks on wood*) so lets think of happy thoughts.

this is just annoying me. you can't insult arafat and not look at the other side of the picture.  the jews got their own state by acting just like the palestinians are now so lay off the almost dead dude even though i don't agree with what he did either.  screw the middle east and why the hell did you even bring up the middle east?  it's way to depressing the bills season is just starting to end it's depressing streak (hopefully *knocks on wood*) so lets think of happy thoughts.

112405[/snapback]

The Jews are God's chosen people. That land was destined for them. Read the Bible sometime.

that doesn't give them the right to be terrorists and blow people up in the streets to get their own state though. they were the first ones to do it the palestinians are copying what they did not that it's right. they killed just as many innocent people as the palestinians.

or Arafat buried in Jerusalem?

112295[/snapback]

Actually I heard somewhere about this super deep hole somewhere in Russia that literally goes miles deep. I say throw his wortheless ass down that hole and record the thud for all the world to hear. In my opinion the thud would ring out like a bell in the crisp morning air.......and all the world will rejoice....

Ding Dong......another terrorist is dead. :P

WTF kind of question is that? Why the !@#$ would you even want Arafat buried in Jerusalem? Why don't we give Adolf his own memorial on top of the Wailing Wall while we're at it?

Fugging idiot.

112374[/snapback]

realtruelove:

Sorry for calling you a fugging idiot last night... (I've been in a bad mood all week)

Nevertheless, I think it's important for all people of all nations to denounce Arafat. The state of Israel has committed their fair share of crimes, but that is in no way justification for supporting Arafat and his particular methods for achieving independence. We can't excuse one group's misdeeds (Arafat's PLO) by pointing at another group's misdeeds (Israel).

realtruelove:

Sorry for calling you a fugging idiot last night... (I've been in a bad mood all week)

Nevertheless, I think it's important for all people of all nations to denounce Arafat. The state of Israel has committed their fair share of crimes, but that is in no way justification for supporting Arafat and his particular methods for achieving independence. We can't excuse one group's misdeeds (Arafat's PLO) by pointing at another group's misdeeds (Israel).

112550[/snapback]

Apology accepted. Kelso and all others on this board who quickly denounce Arafat as a terrorist at least read about what happened since 1947 in what is now known as Israel.