One man's trash...

So, I went to a church yard sale last weekend, and I came across one of the best bargains I have ever seen in my life!

Just thought I would share with you all what I scooped up for .50 cents.

http://www.successories.com/images/landing...ardi/735514.jpg

it is beautifully framed and quite large. i have a picture of it, but couldnt figure out how to put it on here.

i know this does not pertain to the bills, but i am so excited to have gotten this for under $1.00.

So, I went to a church yard sale last weekend, and I came across one of the best bargains I have ever seen in my life!

it is beautifully framed and quite large. i have a picture of it, but couldnt figure out how to put it on here.

i know this does not pertain to the bills, but i am so excited to have gotten this for under $1.00.

Too cool! What condition is it in?

They sell this in the Sky Mall!

Great find. It makes me wonder regarding these felons that litter the NFL landscape today: as far as punishing them more severely or even not allowing them to every play in the NFL again; "What would Vince do today?"

My buddy was at a few garage sales about 3 years ago, now mind you my buddy is well known for antiques he makes a living on Ebay for selling items........anyways, he was at a estate sale here in the Binghamton area he come across an old wooden bat the bat had all the markings of an old MLB bat used by players of that era. Well come to find out the bat markings were the same exact markings Lou Gehrig used, so my buddy had the bat looked at by an expert and according to the expert he was 99% sure the bat was indeed a bat used by Lou Gehrig himself.......That bat remains locked away,best find he has ever found he refuses to sell it.

BTW Nice find yourself.

thank you for the positive responses. thought i would get flamed for posting this on here, but i was quite happy about it.

mine looks a little different than the one in the link, but it is in mint condition. it will be hung in my office, along with my old piece of astro turf from rich stadium, signed by polian, levy and wilson.

Thats awesome!. I remember seeing VL at the old rockpile when he was coaching the Redskins.I think it was preseason---and his young Redskin team happened to be very very talented. I walked down and stood outside that old fence and just kinda stared at the legend-I was 12 and in awe. He was just standing there..very relaxed--at the very end of the bench. -Things were so different in 1970 or 1969--whenever it was. Nowadays preseason would be so intense he would be surrounded by reporters and mikes and he would have a headset on...-Back then he was relaxing during the preseason.Smiling like he didn't give a damn who won--because he didn't.

thank you for the positive responses. thought i would get flamed for posting this on here, but i was quite happy about it.

mine looks a little different than the one in the link, but it is in mint condition. it will be hung in my office, along with my old piece of astro turf from rich stadium, signed by polian, levy and wilson.

I've got a piece of that turf too - - - at the time it seemed a little silly - but - who would know that would be the peak for the entire franchise. Sad but true.

IMO, Vince Lombardi is the greatest coach or manager in all of major professional sports. After losing his first playoff game with GB, he said that his teams would never lose a playoff game again. They didn't and GB won 9 straight on their way to 5 World Titles.

IMO, Vince Lombardi is the greatest coach or manager in all of major professional sports. After losing his first playoff game with GB, he said that his teams would never lose a playoff game again. They didn't and GB won 9 straight on their way to 5 World Titles.

Lombardi went to church every day