The Grateful Dead Movie

col_forbin

I picked this up yesterday, and if your a fan of the Grateful Dead, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. 2 disc over 5 hours of footage, 90 mins of footage not released with the original movie. Including The Other One> Spanish Jam> Mind Left Body Jam> The Other One (HOT). It has several different audio mixes, just trust me and pick one up. If you know someone who is a fan this would make a nice x-mas gift. Enjoy :D

I picked this up yesterday, and if your a fan of the Grateful Dead, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. 2 disc over 5 hours of footage, 90 mins of footage not released with the original movie. Including The Other One> Spanish Jam> Mind Left Body Jam> The Other One (HOT). It has several different audio mixes, just trust me and pick one up. If you know someone who is a fan this would make a nice x-mas gift. Enjoy  :D

111932[/snapback]

Does it come with any laced stamps/stickers?

I picked this up yesterday, and if your a fan of the Grateful Dead, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. 2 disc over 5 hours of footage, 90 mins of footage not released with the original movie. Including The Other One> Spanish Jam> Mind Left Body Jam> The Other One (HOT). It has several different audio mixes, just trust me and pick one up. If you know someone who is a fan this would make a nice x-mas gift. Enjoy  :D

111932[/snapback]

Any footage of naked hippie chicks dancing?

111932[/snapback]

Excellent, I didn't know this was being released.

Another laserdisc I held on to for too long to sell on Ebay. :(

Now they just gotta let people know who exactly is playing with Phil next month @ the Warfield. I've been reading here and there that it's going to be a different line-up each night.

I'm hoping for:

Phil

Bobby

Billy

Molo

Hornsby

Jorma or even Kimock

Trey

But i keep hearing that Chris Robinson is pretty much in, :P At least the Movie hitting DVD is good news.

Now they just gotta let people know who exactly is playing with Phil next month @ the Warfield.  I've been reading here and there that it's going to be a different line-up each night. 

I'm hoping for:

Phil

Bobby

Billy

Molo

Hornsby

Jorma or even Kimock

Trey

But i keep hearing that Chris Robinson is pretty much in, :D  At least the Movie hitting DVD is good news.

112445[/snapback]

I would love to see Kimock back up there with Phil. The Phil & Phriends during the 4/99 run has been my favorite incarnation of the group. Plus it is always good to see Trey!!!!! Being that he is a Jedi an all. :P

Sweet.  Thanks!

Now if only they had a DVD of 7/16/90 at Rich Stadium, with CSN opening for them.  Best one I ever saw.

112825[/snapback]

No DVD, but I've got the audio of the Dead show from SHN's,

if you need a copy, PM me.

No DVD, but I've got the audio of the Dead show from SHN's,

if you need a copy, PM me.

112898[/snapback]

I've had the audio for that show for awhile but I'm sure the tapes are starting to deteriorate. You wouldn't happen to have it on CD?

I've had the audio for that show for awhile but I'm sure the tapes are starting to deteriorate.  You wouldn't happen to have it on CD?

112930[/snapback]

I'm 90% sure I have it. I'm, 100% sure I used to have it. I'll look for it tonight and PM you if you if I can find it. That show has one of the best Loose Lucy's

I have ever heard.

I'm 90% sure I have it.  I'm, 100% sure I used to have it.  I'll look for it tonight and PM you if you if I can find it.  That show has one of the best Loose Lucy's

I have ever heard.

113005[/snapback]

We already set it up via PM, I've got him covered, JinVA. :doh: