Whos everyones surprise cuts this year?

K-Gun10

I would guess:

Denney

I am worth millions Simpson

There has been talk the last few years that Josh Reed might not make it, but he probably has one more year left in Buffalo.

Dominic Rhodes may get cut, but if he does, probably won't be until after week 3.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see them bring in another QB that gets cut, our depth sucks (starter isn't that great either)

No way on earth that Roscoe gets cut. They might still try to trade him, but they get too much in the return game for a guy who is still on a relatively inexpensive rookie contract.

I believe they redid his rookie contract, but I agree with you, I would be very surprise if he gets cut. One of the few guys on the team that is a threat to score anytime he touches the ball.

Derek Fine

Denney or Kelsay

Stupor has been too good to be cut, and some one has got to go. Same argument for Ellis and Bryan, they have played too well in comparison to the two headed "high motor" twins. The status quo is unacceptable and cutting one of these two guys in itself is a measure of redemption that will give us all a level of satisfaction.

I will be surprised if Stupor gets in ahead of the 3 TEs.....A couple of years ago we had a RB (Irons) who had a stellar pre-season, yet when it came to crunch time, I believe he was axed in favor of Anthony Thomas.

I will be surprised if Stupor gets in ahead of the 3 TEs.....A couple of years ago we had a RB (Irons) who had a stellar pre-season, yet when it came to crunch time, I believe he was axed in favor of Anthony Thomas.

Yeah, but they've had their Cieslaks et al. (Didn't they cut a draft pick, Tim Euhus, in favor of a UDFA? That was before Cieslak, though.)

Edit: I sit corrected. Traded Euhus in June 2006, and Cieslak was on the roster that fall.

Shouman gets cut- unexpectally With stupar coming on strong in preseason, he will back up Fine, with nelson getting alot of reps towards end of season

Denney gets cut- just simply the odd man out i dont see kelsay getting cut and bryan anhd ellis will be tough to cut this will be hard to do for the front office but i see it getting done with needing to make room for maybin to, expect him to sign on with another team quickly, prolly an afc east team imo.

McCargo get cut- im not saying Corey Mace has looked great but i think its time for a change with having lots of depth at DE i see whoever the 4th DT bieng just inactive on gameday so why not just let him keep practicing and developing and at this point it cant hurt and again with depth of maybin at DE

thoughts??????????

Kelsay and Denney are almost similar players, but one makin 3X of the other...If the bills cut one of them, it will be kelsay.

McCargo is not going anywhere, due to depth concerns....If a starter is injured, then you are not going to be able to get a McCargo back.

Ko Simpson

Youboty

Wendling

Yup and I would add Kelsay

Either Jenkins or Parrish goes also - Jenkins will be cut if Roscoe is not traded. I do not think Parrish will be cut outright because he is way too valuable as a punt returner.

Edit: neither of the above happens if hardy does not make enough progress and is put on IR

No way does Schouman get cut