After watching another fiasco, did anyone think to themselves..

Lv-Bills

that the Bills SHOULD be running while playing in a cold weather city like Buffalo?

Two big athletic TE's in Donald Lee and Jermichael Finley. Two good size WR's who can go across the middle and create a big target. And a downhill runner, going between the tackles like a bowling ball.

Anyone think they would like to see that two TE, two WR, one RB attack in Buffalo?

Just fuggin curious. Because those of you who think this TS no huddle is anything like the pulling, countering, draw play attack Jim Kelly ran is simply delirious.

you don't like the no hurry-no huddle? i personally don't get our offense, we don't huddle, but they still take their sweet ass time getting to the line. i thought the whole point of the no huddle was to move fast so the defense didn't have time to make substitutions or rest...

That's what we played a lot at the end of last year and we sucked. Got any other good ideas?

OK, let's clarify. Jeez. My teams wouldn't really be built like ours currently is constructed, but yeah, I'd run the offense GB is running. Exactly.

you don't like the no hurry-no huddle? i personally don't get our offense, we don't huddle, but they still take their sweet ass time getting to the line. i thought the whole point of the no huddle was to move fast so the defense didn't have time to make substitutions or rest...

I don't mind the no huddle at all. But we are kind of getting one that is created in the mind of Turk Schonert (obviously). I'm not sure that everyone remembers just how much Jim Kelly's no huddle actually ran the ball with power during those years.

Remember all the counters and draws he used to call? This isn't anything close to that no huddle, philosophy wise, or at least I don't think so at this point.