What week will DJ be fired?

sharper802

I'm surprised both of the two season predictions listed on here have the Bills losing the opener to Tampa. I am not overflowing with confidence after the performance in the preseason so far, but I would think they are going to be good enough to beat a team undergoing a complete overhaul in a rebuilding year. Especially playing in the Ralph for the home opener.

That being said, if they do somehow end up losing that game it definitely will be a precursor to a long season and to keep on topic DJ should be gone shortly there after.

Unfortunately I agree with the people on here who think we will likely have him all season no matter how many games they lose.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my wet dreams it would be this week but I am going for after week three. I figure a blowout loss to NE, a bothced time-out or 4th down call against TB, and another blowout against NO should just about do it.

Didn't you know, Dickh**d has a lifetime contract.

force his hand?

how -

by buying record numbers of season tickets -

like they did this year to show their displeasure with keeping Dick???

Teams with long waiting lists for season tickets make changes. The fans not buying the tickets will not change the product on the field. It will only chase the teams away.