I would like to see Bryan with the starters on Defense

OK here is another anti Kelsey thread...

I have been really impressed by Copeland Bryan this preseason. He seems to play like his job is one the line.... well it is lol

I would like to see him play with the first unit to see if he can handle the play against the other teams first O-line to judge where he really is.

Now I wish Maybin had been to training camp because if he could handle the starting job it would be Maybin, Schobel as your DE's and Bryan and Ellis as your backups. The way Bryan is playing maybe he should start and have Maybin come off the bench.

Maybe this is a year early but why not??

I don't see how keeping Kelsey for another year helps this team. They did try to move him this offseason .

It would not be a shock to me if he is cut frankly. Right now I think Denney or Kelsey will be cut. I think Bryan and Ellis have shown enough promise to keep on the active roster.

There are always surprise cuts and I think your are going to see it this year from the DE and TE positions

Stupar I think has earned a roster spot as well. BTW

You have. He has the last 2 years and he's been getting consistent pressure every time he's in. Go back and read my posts, I've been saying it over the last two seasons while getting hammered every time for it. I have constantly said he was our best pass rusher last season. Nothing has changed.

OK here is another anti Kelsey thread...

I have been really impressed by Copeland Bryan this preseason. He seems to play like his job is one the line.... well it is lol

I would like to see him play with the first unit to see if he can handle the play against the other teams first O-line to judge where he really is.

Now I wish Maybin had been to training camp because if he could handle the starting job it would be Maybin, Schobel as your DE's and Bryan and Ellis as your backups. The way Bryan is playing maybe he should start and have Maybin come off the bench.

Maybe this is a year early but why not??

I don't see how keeping Kelsey for another year helps this team. They did try to move him this offseason .

It would not be a shock to me if he is cut frankly. Right now I think Denney or Kelsey will be cut. I think Bryan and Ellis have shown enough promise to keep on the active roster.

There are always surprise cuts and I think your are going to see it this year from the DE and TE positions

Stupar I think has earned a roster spot as well. BTW

Copeland Bryan did get really good all of a sudden. Besides going against 2nd and 3rd stringers, how is he able to look so effective? Is he on the juice?!

Too answer your wishes: everybody would also like to see Nic Harris supplant Keith Ellison and Stupar/Nelson given a chance to supplant Schouman, but it probably wont happen with this coaching staff...

You have. He has the last 2 years and he's been getting consistent pressure every time he's in. Go back and read my posts, I've been saying it over the last two seasons while getting hammered every time for it. I have constantly said he was our best pass rusher last season. Nothing has changed.

Well it is clear the coaching staff does not read your posts lol

This is why they are 7-9 all the time....the right players are not on the field.

What is wrong with Bryan, Stroud, Williams, and Schobel as our starting D- line?

Well maybe we can upgrade Williams but that line cant be any worse than last years :sick:

Copeland Bryan did get really good all of a sudden. Besides going against 2nd and 3rd stringers, how is he able to look so effective? Is he on the juice?!

Too answer your wishes: everybody would also like to see Nic Harris supplant Keith Ellison and Stupar/Nelson given a chance to supplant Schouman, but it probably wont happen with this coaching staff...

I like what I've seen from Ellis and Bryan. It would be good to see Bryan against the #1 unit, especially since he seems to be the only one able to get a sack on our D.

Nic Harris does deserve a shot and Stupar has been good so far, considering he's been the leading receiver each game. I still think Steve Johnson deserves more time to see if he could displace Josh Reed as our third WR.

i would be very suprised if c bryan is cut. i will be even more suprised if denney and kelsay are still on this team. i bet that the bills cut both and end up signing a de of the waiver wire....

If the Bills cut BOTH Kelsay and Denney I would have allot more faith in what the coaching staff thinks of the talent on this football team.

It is clear that Bryan can get pressure

But does the staff give him a chance do do it as the starter remains to be seen.

I say start Bryan the last 2 preseason games and lets see what he can do...cant hurt any.