Try to imagine the look on Terrell Owen's face

Billistic

Maybe he has a sense of humor...

Maybe he thinks he can raise the dead...

Maybe he's revving up his chain saw...

Maybe he wasn't watching the massacre, and still feels comfortable...

Maybe he called up Randy Moss, and asked about the Raiders thing...

I think he called Randy Moss then commenced to revving his chain saw.

One consolation is that he wasn't playing. That should ease his frustration a bit.

By the 4th or 5th game he'll speak out about the coaching. It will be good for his show.

Maybe he has a sense of humor...

Maybe he thinks he can raise the dead...

Maybe he's revving up his chain saw...

Maybe he wasn't watching the massacre, and still feels comfortable...

Maybe he called up Randy Moss, and asked about the Raiders thing...

....Maybe he thought, "Gee, I wonder why our offensive coaching geniuses practiced all week against our normal 4-3 cover 2 defense when we all knew the Packers would be playing the 3-4 defense?".

And, he may now be wondering why his quarterback would make this strange comment today: ..."It's good for us," Edwards said. "But the hard part now is I don't know how much scout team we're going to be running [in practice]. We didn't face a scout team 3-4 defense [last week], we faced our 4-3 defense."...

T.O. may understand that preseason games mean nothing, but you can still line up your scout team, most of whom may not even be on the team come two weeks from now, in the same defenseive alignment your upcoming opponent will be using and practice against it.

I don't think he feels any of this affects him at all. He assumes the offense will go through him. If/when he's not getting the ball to his satisfaction............well, let's just say, he knows what to do.

There's a reason he got a 1 year deal. Both he and the Bills' front office don't know who will be coaching the team next year.