Trent Edwards post game comment

BigDaddy12

“You have to give credit to the Packers,” said Edwards. “They ran a great scheme all night long."

Umm I hate to break it to him, but nobody schemes in the preseason.

:sick: WE'RE DOOMED !!!! :ph34r:

I'm not sure if the Bills are doomed per say.....

but they still can't figure out a 3-4 defense worth a sh*t.

Goes to show what T.O adds to the offense for 2009, looks just like 2008 without him.

“You have to give credit to the Packers,” said Edwards. “They ran a great scheme all night long."

Enough of this we're doomed nonsense. Dear god it's freakin' preseason!! So what if the OL line looked like crap, let them learn now from their mistakes instead of during the season.

Watching the game last night, i would have to say that the Packers did come in with a partial game plan. (Nothing wrong with that). Unfortunately we didn't. Did anyone else notice that we didn't run any slants with the first team receivers?

Enough of this we're doomed nonsense. Dear god it's freakin' preseason!! So what if the OL line looked like crap, let them learn now from their mistakes instead of during the season.

yeah cause the record shows our o-line always "learns from their mistakes."

dear god not again...what a train wreck this jauron is...

I would have agreed if it was year 1 of Dick Jauron's seemingly infinite and infallible tenure at OBD but the fact is this team was horribly unprepared last night to face the 3-4 defense, again for like the 9000th time.

This fact alone should cost him his job, yesterday.

I would have agreed if it was year 1 of Dick Jauron's seemingly infinite and infallible tenure at OBD but the fact is this team was horribly unprepared last night to face the 3-4 defense, again for like the 9000th time.

Ralph Wilson may now be regretting his decision to stay with this regime. They probably have until week 8 to prove that something better is on the horizon. I just hope there is some learning from what happened last night. Sadly, the liklihood is that it will be Bellicheat and the Chaetriots* that glean the most from that game film.

I keep thinking, they have to fire him this week.

And it keeps not happening

Yeah, he later went on to say "We have to learn from our mistakes"

Earth to Trent: How many times can you say "We have to learn from our mistakes" without actually learning from your mistakes? We are going on like the 10th game against a 3-4 defense where the same mistakes are being made...we are 1-9 in those games. Just how long does it take to make the proper adjustments to it? The offense looks like it is playing in quicksand against teams running a 3-4 defense, turns the ball over constantly, and can't move the ball worth crap. I am getting sick and tired of hearing from "RoboTrent" that they have to "learn" from mistakes, when it is so obvious they aren't learning anything, and are continuing to attempt the same things that have already been well established not to work...

Isn't the expression "Don't make the same mistake twice"? Well, for this team it's more like don't make the same mistake for the 11th time...

This coaching staff needs to make a few calls to some other teams and ask how to play against a 3-4 apparently, because it seems they have no answers for it...

What happened to the guts. All we hearr now is the Packers played well and we need to learn from our mistakes with all the undertones of "who really cares it is only exibition games and we run vanilla stuff" What a bunch of crap.

So the Packers don't run vanilla and use their best Superbowl D.

All we get during a pre season game is dump passes. All we get is a hurry up offense that has no hurry. You have taken on DJ personna.

Trent my boy....start being a leader or get out of town. There is no place in the NFL for a QB who is a wimp (ask JP)

You are learning the wrong thing for this head coach...either take the bit or step aside. I for one am running out of patience. :sick:

Yeah, he later went on to say "We have to learn from our mistakes"

Earth to Trent: How many times can you say "We have to learn from our mistakes" without actually learning from your mistakes? We are going on like the 10th game against a 3-4 defense where the same mistakes are being made...we are 1-9 in those games. Just how long does it take to make the proper adjustments to it? The offense looks like it is playing in quicksand against teams running a 3-4 defense, turns the ball over constantly, and can't move the ball worth crap. I am getting sick and tired of hearing from "RoboTrent" that they have to "learn" from mistakes, when it is so obvious they aren't learning anything, and are continuing to attempt the same things that have already been well established not to work...

Isn't the expression "Don't make the same mistake twice"? Well, for this team it's more like don't make the same mistake for the 11th time...

This coaching staff needs to make a few calls to some other teams and ask how to play against a 3-4 apparently, because it seems they have no answers for it...

AMEN :sick: