Edwards averaged 1 TD pass per VICTORY in 2008

Billistic

Lovely.

Ever bother to read any of the replies to my comments?

Hammurabi

What do I do know is that some people here who have 10k posts and never needed moderator intervention. You have been here two months.... and just reading this thread - I can see why. You say something incorrect, get called on it and you still find it in your heart to berate others for it. :ph34r:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I do know is that some people here who have 10k posts and never needed moderator intervention. You have been here two months.... and just reading this thread - I can see why. You say something incorrect, get called on it and you still find it in your heart to berate others for it. :ph34r:

Tell me you're not Eva Braun...

Eva Braun

Time for lunch in the aisles at Costco.

Later, unless Big Brother (Mother?) bans me... in which case, enjoy playing your usual game of Bills homies limp biscuit.

So your 700+ posts since July is attributable to something other than playing "Bills homies limp biscuit"? When you do it, it's cool, and meaningful. Because you know what Jack Kerouac looks like.

Please don't tell me you lament the fact that Losman is gone.

I watched every play, and enjoyed the game immensely.

It was, however, NOT an showcase for the Bills passing game. Edwards managed the game adequately, the defense was very good, and the Chargers turned the ball over.

The thread was about the shortcomings of the Bills passing game, especially lack of TDs.

Are you arguing that Edwards was like Dan Fouts in 2008?

Dan Fouts and Air Coryell

the OP's incorrect assessment of qb in wins aside, we need more TDs particularly in the red zone. i think the TO evans mix will extend drives and with Hardy, to, evans, and nelson in deep along w lynch we should have a much much better red zone td ratio, maybe top 5 or 10 instead of bottom 5 or 10. that alone will be enough for us to get to the playoffs

Please don't tell me you lament the fact that Losman is gone.

Actually, I'm lamenting that Bill Polian is gone.

The extreme stupidity of the reaches for Losman and McCargo, combined with using the 2nd round pick on Parrish are why the Bills have been dogmeat this millennium.

...we should have a much much better red zone td ratio, maybe top 5 or 10 instead of bottom 5 or 10."

...wait...my assessment of the passing game was incorrect, but...what's this you say?

Do you mean that you agree with my incorrect assessment that 1 TD pass per game won't win the grand prix?

It isn't the points you bring up, it is how you convey the message.

Too many people on message boards get "Internet social relations syndrome," which combines the worst aspects of the Internet (anonymity, lack of accountability) with the worst aspects of contemporary society (a refusal to appreciate the views of others, a confusion of rudeness with firmness of purpose).....

It isn't the points you bring up, it is how you convey the message.

OK, so it's perfectly alright that the old geezer, inner circle jerks get to shred anyone outside of their moldy circle, but they go whining to the moderators when anyone else boetch slaps them?

OK, so it's perfectly alright that the old geezer, inner circle jerks get to shred anyone outside of their moldy circle, but they go whining to the moderators when anyone else boetch slaps them?

I have only seen you get into it with a couple of old timers, The Dean and The Senator. The mods would laugh if they complained about how someone treated them. Who else?

See my previous post.

I've seen plenty of the profane, acrimonious gang bangs that geezers like you, SJBF, Dan, Steely Dan, The Big Cat, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseam, have participated in to listen to your convenient morality.

I've seen plenty of the profane, acrimonious gang bangs that geezers like you, SJBF, Dan, Steely Dan, The Big Cat, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseam, have participated in to listen to your convenient morality.

Keep on proving my point if it makes you feel like a man, sonny. I think I discovered a new use for the "ignore" button.