Edwards averaged 1 TD pass per VICTORY in 2008

Billistic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm arguing nothing other than you're completely wrong about the San Diego game. Keep putting words in other people's mouths (or on their keyboards?) to suit your agenda, though.

OK, you win. Edward's decent game against the Chargers completely belies the notion that the Bills passing game in 2008 was impotent.

BTW, did you understand most of the words in the thread title and subtitle?

OK, you win. Edward's decent game against the Chargers completely belies the notion that the Bills passing game in 2008 was impotent.

BTW, did you understand most of the words in the thread title and subtitle?

Wow, you're doing it again. Are you just bad at understanding what you read? Did you notice how I only argued about the San Diego game and didn't say word one about the other performances you mentioned? What does that tell you? I'll spell it out for you: I agree with your point with the exception of the Chargers game.

Wow, you're doing it again. Are you just bad at understanding what you read? Did you notice how I only argued about the San Diego game and didn't say word one about the other performances you mentioned? What does that tell you? I'll spell it out for you: I agree with your point with the exception of the Chargers game.

I'm pretty sure that horse is way beyond dead.

Got anything on the actual intent of the thread?

Edwards numbers for the games you initially referred to add up to an average QB rating of 102.5 with 8 TDs vs 2 INTs, and an average completion percentage of 70.2. He had two fumbles recovered by the opponent. This was admittedly against what turned out to be poor teams, but hardly sloppy. I would take those numbers averaged out for an entire season.

HOF on first ballot, right there.

Never mind the puke-ish outings versus the 49ers, Dolphins and Patriots during the total season collapse.

Selective Memory Syndrome strikes again.

if this is an example of how you respond to other posters, then I can see why there are so many complaints.