Training camp awards

K-Gun10

Anyone else think the lip service Ellis is getting is, at least in part, designed to send a message to the Maybin camp?

I didn't think of it like that initially, that's an interesting point. That being said, you can't prop up or sugarcoat how effective he was against the Bears on Saturday. He played a damn good game.

Anyone else think the lip service Ellis is getting is, at least in part, designed to send a message to the Maybin camp?

I don't think so. Ellis has been great in both preseason games and looked explosive when I saw him at camp. I was in the corner where the d-line was doing there drills and he seemed to be the one guy that was giving 100% at all times.

Check out photos 6-8 from yesterday of Ellis getting abused by D. Bell:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...H&undefined

We have multiple fouls on the play...

Holding... Number 77 offense... that penalty is declined

Personal Foul - Illegal hands to the face... Number 77 offense... 15 yard penalty... repeat first down :lol:

Interesting point, didn't they do the same last year with Walker at LT stories? Hadn't really thought about it.

Edit: I hope it isn't btw, would be great if it is meant in pure sincerety.

Check out photos 6-8 from yesterday of Ellis getting abused by D. Bell:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...H&undefined

We have multiple fouls on the play...

Holding... Number 77 offense... that penalty is declined

Personal Foul - Illegal hands to the face... Number 77 offense... 15 yard penalty... repeat first down :lol:

#4 is absolutely hilarious, taken out of context.

For some reason I doubt Maybin & his agent give a sh-- about Chris Brown's 4th annual training camp awards.

I didn't think of it like that initially, that's an interesting point. That being said, you can't prop up or sugarcoat how effective he was against the Bears on Saturday. He played a damn good game.

When he wants to he can put in a solid effort. The problem is it's when he wants to. IMO, he's just trying to make the team. After that he'll coast again. JMO

#4 is absolutely hilarious, taken out of context.

Can they make that into a lamp for Ralphie?

I want to know who had the best butt! It's very important ya know. :lol:

Me, of course I wasn't on the field so no pictures. Trust me, a lot of people who know me have called me a perfect ass!

Most improved offensive player Demetrius Bellthe offensive tackle has begun to mesh his solid athletic ability with the techniques required to play effectively on the line. He may not start this season, but by mid-season he might look starting caliber.

That would be soooooo cool if he could at least be a solid starter later this year or next. That would give the Bills a young OL line capable of getting much better together. <_<

For the above mentioned reasons I'd love to see him start. The other reason is that if the Bills get to the SB while he's on the team Karl Malone will be subjected to a public humiliation beyond belief. It wouldn't surprise me to see it become a huge story nationally. :thumbsup:

If they do and it kicks Steve Johnson in the face, I'll never stop laughing.

:devil:

Admin: Mr. Wilson, Steve Johnson is here to see you.

Ralph: C'mon in Steve

Steve enters and is kicked in the face by a lamp

Ralph: Well I'll be darned...