Just received my DH GATE Edwards AFL Jersey

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I'd like to know. But I can say this. There's already a red flag with this sizing. A 48 jersey is not HUGE....or at least it shouldn't be. A size 48, which is what I thought, and was confirmed above, is a MENS Medium. Most men wear an XL. A size 48 shouldn't be huge. Hell, in youth football leagues, most kids nowadays above 8 yrs old wear an adult small, at least, which would be a 46.

A size 48 shoudln't be huuuuuuuge. That's one small red flag.

The 48 is not huge. I'm 5'11", 225, and it just fits around the mid section, the shoulders are perfect. I wish I had ordered a 50 or 52. As for the quality, A-1. It's a beautiful jersey.

Hit the weights

If anyone here is buying a jersey at all on DHGATE especially a White AFL Throwback, only buy from Topmarket. You can search for him in advance search. They have been running out of a lot of the White AFLs and have been telling people they have them in stock, then when you go to pay, after they say they dont have them in stock. They have your money by then, and you have to pick something else. Tell Topmarket Ryan sent you and he will be good to you, I promise.....I have bought upwards of 75 jerseys from him and have only had one problem (One Vanek 3rd Sabres with and upside down name plate on the back). I paid for the shipping to return it and in return, he threw me in a free football jersey. He is good at making sure you dont get sent crap! No matter what you do watch out for the "Sabres Throwbacks" Theyre garbage with a funky jersey and a different colored crest. Horrible looking! The Bills Kelly, Reed, Thomas, and Bruce throwbacks are the way to go! They are Mitchell and Ness. Made of super heavy material, the blue ones sell for $325. They have the 75th anniversary NFL and the Buffalo Bills 35 year patches on em. They're Killer. The whites have the Superbowl 25 logo on the chest. If you have any questions post them here. I have probably purchased over 200 jerseys on DGgate in the last month.

If anyone here is buying a jersey at all on DHGATE especially a White AFL Throwback, only buy from Topmarket. You can search for him in advance search. They have been running out of a lot of the White AFLs and have been telling people they have them in stock, then when you go to pay, after they say they dont have them in stock. They have your money by then, and you have to pick something else. Tell Topmarket Ryan sent you and he will be good to you, I promise.....I have bought upwards of 75 jerseys from him and have only had one problem (One Vanek 3rd Sabres with and upside down name plate on the back). I paid for the shipping to return it and in return, he threw me in a free football jersey. He is good at making sure you dont get sent crap! No matter what you do watch out for the "Sabres Throwbacks" Theyre garbage with a funky jersey and a different colored crest. Horrible looking! The Bills Kelly, Reed, Thomas, and Bruce throwbacks are the way to go! They are Mitchell and Ness. Made of super heavy material, the blue ones sell for $325. They have the 75th anniversary NFL and the Buffalo Bills 35 year patches on em. They're Killer. The whites have the Superbowl 25 logo on the chest. If you have any questions post them here. I have probably purchased over 200 jerseys on DGgate in the last month.

I think you should ask the seller anyway several questions before you buy them.

can you guys who've ordered the white throwbacks (or others) post pics? and the dhgate seller you used? i'd like to see some pics from jerseys that you guys have in hand...not pics from the seller.

I gave into the darkside and purchased 3 white 50th anniversery jerseys from DHgate (seller's name-topmarket). Poz, T.O. and Evans in size 56. I should receive them early next week. I'll write a quick review and post actual images of the jerseys if you want to check it out.

I own 250 NFL jerseys and 40 NHL jerseys, so I have a pretty good collection to compare against.

I gave into the darkside and purchased 3 white 50th anniversery jerseys from DHgate (seller's name-topmarket). Poz, T.O. and Evans in size 56. I should receive them early next week. I'll write a quick review and post actual images of the jerseys if you want to check it out.

I own 250 NFL jerseys and 40 NHL jerseys, so I have a pretty good collection to compare against.

dang! do you have any other clothes besides jersey? :beer:

if the 3 I ordered come back nice I think I'll order 3-4 more

The only thing you guys need to be very careful of with ordering jerseys from DHgate is if they don't clear customs and you get a letter in the mail. At that point, they open your product and asess the value of the jerseys: so if you have 3 Large White Throwbacks valued @ $270 a piece your looking at paying the $735 just to get your jerseys released. I have yet to get into any kind of trouble with the jerseys, but just be aware of the downside of DHgate.....

Haha...

a good job + no wife + no kids = I buy a lot of stuff!

I agree with the re-purchase. If these fit well and are good quality, I"ll buy quite a few this season.....maybe even a Maybin #58 if they make one. I'm going to have to change my signature now.

The only thing you guys need to be very careful of with ordering jerseys from DHgate is if they don't clear customs and you get a letter in the mail. At that point, they open your product and asess the value of the jerseys: so if you have 3 Large White Throwbacks valued @ $270 a piece your looking at paying the $735 just to get your jerseys released. I have yet to get into any kind of trouble with the jerseys, but just be aware of the downside of DHgate.....

Crap. Serious?? Does that happen often?

so for the people that ordered and recieved, do the jersey sleeves look like this

http://www.dhgate.com/mix-orde-afl-50th-an...45f6311dec.html

or like this:

http://www.dhgate.com/nfl-buffalo-bills-51...d767c24f6d.html

thanks for answering

the first link

why?

i dont want to order a jersey that looks like a screen printed jersey with sewn on numbers.

thanks for answering! :thumbdown:

How do the sleeves look? They always look crappy if you dont buy the real deal? Bunched or straight?

there you go

Crap. Serious?? Does that happen often?

What will happen most of the time is they will destroy the jerseys at customs....I know they're cracking down on illegal jerseys coming in from China, but honestly I don't know to what extent. To be honest, I have just heard the "what ifs" and not so much the horror stories......If anyone has at all, please share. If not, I'm going to keep ordering 15 China jerseys for every one Authentic Pro NFL shop jersey I could be ordering.........

What will happen most of the time is they will destroy the jerseys at customs....I know they're cracking down on illegal jerseys coming in from China, but honestly I don't know to what extent. To be honest, I have just heard the "what ifs" and not so much the horror stories......If anyone has at all, please share. If not, I'm going to keep ordering 15 China jerseys for every one Authentic Pro NFL shop jersey I could be ordering.........

i dont see how us customs can tell a real from a fake.........