Hardy replicas on sale in CBS Outlet store - $34.97

BillsWatch

Along with the usual players who are no longer here (Losman, Willis McGahee, Royal) there are Hardy ones. Evidently being injured last year and not showing himself fully recovered this year resulted in enough overstock that they decided to cut their profits and dump them:

http://www.cbssportsstore.com/product/inde...rentPage=family

I wasn't even looking for jerseys; I was looking at Reebok Buffalo Bills Centurion Midweight Jacket being sold on eBay and looking for comparison. CBS buried in HTML tags "Buffalo Bills" on the equivalent Houston Texans jacket. CBS was selling the Texans jacket for $79, down for $99, and I got the Buffalo Bills one for $14.99 + $11.99 for shipping (and handling, unstated).

Along with the usual players who are no longer here (Losman, Willis McGahee, Royal) there are Hardy ones. Evidently being injured last year and not showing himself fully recovered this year resulted in enough overstock that they decided to cut their profits and dump them:

I wasn't even looking for jerseys; I was looking at Reebok Buffalo Bills Centurion Midweight Jacket being sold on eBay and looking for comparison. CBS buried in HTML tags "Buffalo Bills" on the equivalent Houston Texans jacket. CBS was selling the Texans jacket for $79, down for $99, and I got the Buffalo Bills one for $14.99 + $11.99 for shipping (and handling, unstated).

He is wears number 84 now, therefore the drop in price. T.O. wears 81.

It's on there because it's his #81. That's obvisously TO's number now, so that Hardy jersey is kind of worthless. I think the same thing happened to Mitchell's jersey and anyone else who ever switches numbers.

Wrong number. Owens took 81; Hardy is now wearing 84.

Which means you can buy one, get an Owens nameplate for $20, and still come out ahead of buying a new No. 81 jersey (if you so desire).

These are marked down because Hardy now wears number 84. I can't remember who took 81 from him, I think we might have signed a new receiver but his name escapes me.

These are marked down because Hardy now wears number 84. I can't remember who took 81 from him, I think we might have signed a new receiver but his name escapes me.

Best answer in this thread.

He is wears number 84 now, therefore the drop in price. T.O. wears 81.

I've never been a team jersey guy, but if I was, I'd love to get one that is odd/obscure like that. A Hardy 81 shirt would be hysterical, IMO. Good stuff.

I was aware of TO being signed but I never paid attention to number or even his jersey since I expect he is a one year deal. Do not even look at numbers until roster solidifies after 4th preseason game.

Thanks.

Thats true, I pay way more attention to gas prices than I do to a jersey numbers. I guess I just figured that TO would take #16 since nobody had that one yet.

If I'm not mistaken,, #6 is also available.

Thats true, I pay way more attention to gas prices than I do to a jersey numbers. I guess I just figured that TO would take #16 since nobody had that one yet.

I don't think anyone is wearing #12 either.

#6 is only available to QBs and kickers I believe.

I don't think anyone is wearing #12 either.

#12 is only officially retired jersey but even I knew that - it happened after preseason. If it occurred during preseason I might not have noticed since preseason does not count.

Maybe next year Hardy will get back his jersey at no cost "in honor" of his teacher Owens.

Completely forget to ask when my search displayed jersey, has anyone actually seen the jacket before?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280384281960

Is it of decent quality?

The seller is doing a bit of fraud. Mostly because of a number items of questionable origin from Far East I have set my settings on eBay to US items only. I am not a signatory of NAFTA so I do not need to follow equal trade rules.

SEARCH: Buffalo Bills, Sport:Football-NFL, Buying Options:Include Store Inventory Items, Auction, Location:Located In: US Only

When I got mail that I "won" item a couple of minutes ago it gave following information:

Seller Information:

William Ford

London ON

n6k4w4

Canada

Item was listed for sale in US:

Item location:new york, United States

#12 is only officially retired jersey but even I knew that - it happened after preseason. If it occurred during preseason I might not have noticed since preseason does not count.

That was a joke, I knew it was retired. Just like Billy Mays joke below...