Obama drops the public option for health care

Fingon

And there you have it

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aXYFpPCWavpI

Pelosi Says She Can’t Pass House Bill Without Public Option

Aug. 20 (Bloomberg) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she will be unable to pass health-care legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives if it doesn’t include a government-run insurance plan to compete with private insurers.

“There’s no way I can pass a bill in the House of Representatives without a public option,” Pelosi said during a press conference in San Francisco.

We'll see who is running the show, the liberal locotoads or the White House.

My money is on the locotoads

literally

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I figured: Obama is talking out both sides of his ass. On the 11th, he told a group of town hallers that Medicare is a great government-run program. The next day, he tells another group of town hallers that it and Medicaid will be bankrupt in 8 years because they're "unsustainable." I'm sure adding another 88M to the public dole won't be a big deal, eh?

Just as I figured: Obama is talking out both sides of his ass. On the 11th, he told a group of town hallers that Medicare is a great government-run program. The next day, he tells another group of town hallers that it and Medicaid will be bankrupt in 8 years because they're "unsustainable." I'm sure adding another 88M to the public dole won't be a big deal, eh?

C'mon now. Let's be fair. He recently cut *gasp* $100 million dollars! Doncha know?