Members of Allawi's family kidnapped

And I'm a coward why???? My service in first Gulf War was not good enough...I was simply saying that it is terrible about Allawi's family members.  The terrorist will just filter in from Syria, Iran, Pakistan.  Yes we will rid Fallujah of terrorist...but we take one step forward, two steps back.  Unless of course we open up fronts in Iran, Pakistan and Syria to kill terrorists

111269[/snapback]

Don't you understand? If you utter anything other than enthusiastic approval of every tactic of this war or offer anything besides the rosiest of predictions you are an anti-American cowardly terrorist sympathizing blue stater. You see, it goes like this, if your party wins a Presidential election by 3%, you are no longer required to make sense or to be needlessly bound by the tyranny of facts. Common decency and simple politeness are for election losers to worry about.

Seriously, what did you do in the first Gulf War?

Wow...you are so far off the deep end.....I served 20 years iin the USN..i was part of the Gulf War I..and I'm a coward????  I was simply stating that eventhough we are attacking Fallujah....the terrorism will not stop..acts of terrorism will continue in the region...re-read the post will you....and how have you served your country??....you are a true hypocrite calling me a coward.....when you sleep all comfy at night..I was on watch protecting your freedoms....you ungrateful idiot

111199[/snapback]

You are way too full of yourself bro. Please stay indoors tomorrow.

There are also terrorists, foreignors mostly but not exclusively, that were not there before the invasion and would not be killing Americans right now had it not been for the invasion.

111246[/snapback]

They would not be killing Americans in IRAQ had it not been for the invasion. Better that they all show up there than disperse themselves throughout many of America's cities or throughout Europe.

Don't you understand?  If you utter anything other than enthusiastic approval of every tactic of this war or offer anything besides the rosiest of predictions you are an anti-American cowardly terrorist sympathizing blue stater.  You see, it goes like this, if your party wins a Presidential election by 3%, you are no longer required to make sense or to be needlessly bound by the tyranny of facts.  Common decency and simple politeness are for election losers to worry about. 

111859[/snapback]

Mickey, Mickey, Mickey...

You are one of the few I thought would be above this. I don't think anyone reasonable is saying anything to the effect that we've done it all right. My personal position, which you know well by now, is that the overall strategy was sound-but flawed in the execution. I could honestly discuss the layers of planning in general, and where the good points and bad points lie, but that would just ignite more stupid stevestojan here from people who need to be muzzled.

In very simple terms, there's not an effective interface between DOD and DOS. It's realized now, but I've mentioned before how long it takes to move Rice Bowls. It's a little better now, but that doesn't change last year.

But then again, what do I know.

Don't you understand?  If you utter anything other than enthusiastic approval of every tactic of this war or offer anything besides the rosiest of predictions you are an anti-American cowardly terrorist sympathizing blue stater.  You see, it goes like this, if your party wins a Presidential election by 3%, you are no longer required to make sense or to be needlessly bound by the tyranny of facts.  Common decency and simple politeness are for election losers to worry about. 

111859[/snapback]

ASW in Gulf

They would not be killing Americans in IRAQ had it not been for the invasion.    Better that they all show up there than disperse themselves throughout many of America's cities or throughout Europe.

112095[/snapback]

Because of the invasion, there is more than enough to go around, more than enough to kill us there and plot to kill us here. It's just a helluva lot easier there than here. And now we have lost 1100 Americans there because it was easier for them, they didnt have to pass through customs, they could just look out their windows. And from what I read around the world, from the pro and anti war people and nations, as many or more are joining as are being killed (although I am sure it is impossible to know for sure either way). So we lose more and they gain more.