Haris vs Ellison vs Bowen

frogger

having watched the game twice now, (I had time on my hand) I'd have to say if there was a three way race between them, the order would be Harris, bowen and then ellison, I'd even put Palmer over Ellison. I know that it is not fair to judge due to the talent in the game at the time. afterall Ellison looked like a slow, out of place safety against starters and Bowen and Harris looked like active linebackers vs 2nd and third teamers. I am very interested in how this will turn out, I think after our lack of pressure from our DEs, the other OLB is the biggest concern.

I am cheering for Harris to get it, regardless we could keep 7 LBs active on the 53, Ellison, Poz, Mitchell, Bowen, thomas, harris and Buggs.

Is it too late to look into signing Brooks?

to add to this topic, I can't see keeping a FB, even if he is a great special teamer. Buffalo needs 4 TEs

We are going to keep too many DB's to have 7 LB's on our team. I say we keep Puz, Mitchell, Harris, Thomas, Palmer, and Ellison. I think the starters will be Puz, Mitchell, and Harris.

So Bowen out? Can we PS him?

So Bowen out? Can we PS him?

I think so and that's what I expect would happen (should've clarified), but I think it will come down to him and Ellison. I would rather us keep Bowen on the 53 man roster, but Ellison has the dreaded "experience" factor on his side. I say cut the guy, but I don't think they will. I also wouldn't be surprised if they cut Thomas and keep Bowen on active roster. The guy I don't want on the field by any means is Ellison.

having watched the game twice now, (I had time on my hand) I'd have to say if there was a three way race between them, the order would be Harris, bowen and then ellison, I'd even put Palmer over Ellison. I know that it is not fair to judge due to the talent in the game at the time. afterall Ellison looked like a slow, out of place safety against starters and Bowen and Harris looked like active linebackers vs 2nd and third teamers.

I watched Ellison very closely and only saw him run 2 bad plays (1 that had no impact on the play and one that a couple players faulted on). What specifically did you see him do so wrong?

I think so and that's what I expect would happen (should've clarified), but I think it will come down to him and Ellison. I would rather us keep Bowen on the 53 man roster, but Ellison has the dreaded "experience" factor on his side. I say cut the guy, but I don't think they will. I also wouldn't be surprised if they cut Thomas and keep Bowen on active roster. The guy I don't want on the field by any means is Ellison.

Ellison isn't a starter, but he is a good backup.