Fun Hamdan/Edwards interview

bladiebla

co-host of the Wease show

Dude, Thanks for posting! This is really great candid stuff. It shows a level of intelligents from both Trent and Gibby. That is what the Bills FO is going for a QB and I think that is why JP couldn't cut it. I just don't think he was smart enough to grasp Turks system. I do however believe that he is an unbelievable athelete with a great arm. He just needs an easier system to be successful.

Dude, Thanks for posting! This is really great candid stuff. It shows a level of intelligents from both Trent and Gibby. That is what the Bills FO is going for a QB and I think that is why JP couldn't cut it. I just don't think he was smart enough to grasp Turks system. I do however believe that he is an unbelievable athelete with a great arm. He just needs an easier system to be successful.

You're more then welcome. Personally I really enjoyed it since it had that friends amongst each other chatter going far better then the standard interview sjit. I also found it remarkable that Trent turned to Gibran to answer the JP question, but the answer that Gibran gave was one that showed respect and yet shed a clear light on the situation. All in all one of the better interviews out there imho.