New John Clayton Bills Article

I think he makes some interesting points about Trent, Owens, and the defense - Fewell imparticular.

Clayton Article

Nice read. Thanks, KO30.

BTW, the stat that no Bills TE has caught more than 34 balls and 3 TDs since 2001...stinks.

:blink:

You really just have to see it in writing first before you really say to yourself, "what the hell have we done at TE this decade?!"

Nice read. Thanks, KO30.

BTW, the stat that no Bills TE has caught more than 34 balls and 3 TDs since 2001...stinks.

You really just have to see it in writing first before you really say to yourself, "what the hell have we done at TE this decade?!"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4930/c...XQJIubMbOz.uLYF

Mark Campbell caught 3 touchdowns in a game and 5 in a season.

That said, our Tes have blown pretty bad.

The Bills need a productive tight end. Josh Reed handles the slot in the three-receiver set, and Roscoe Parrish, another slot receiver, figures to be traded because the Bills are about seven deep at wide receiver.

This was the most interesting thing to me.

This was the most interesting thing to me.

I noticed that as well. I wonder if it was just an odd choice of wording or if Clayton is in fact convinced that Parrish is going to be dealt in the near future. I wouldn't be in love with the latter, but if it did end up happening I would hope that it would be in exchange for some who can contribute to the team this year, not a draft pick or two.

I noticed that as well. I wonder if it was just an odd choice of wording or if Clayton is in fact convinced that Parrish is going to be dealt in the near future. I wouldn't be in love with the latter, but if it did end up happening I would hope that it would be in exchange for some who can contribute to the team this year, not a draft pick or two.

yea what u said :blink:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4930/c...XQJIubMbOz.uLYF

Mark Campbell caught 3 touchdowns in a game and 5 in a season.

That said, our Tes have blown pretty bad.

Forgot about him completely.

BTW, do you think when he finally retires he's going to sweat out the five years until his eligible for the Hall, or just be nonchalant, like a Pro.

Who am I to judge. He has 146 receptions and 12 more TDs in the NFL over the 10 years than I do.