Louise Slaughter

My second favorite line from 2000-2008 was 'If you don't like it move to Canada!'.

(my first being the general sentiment 'Agree with the elected body or you are unpatriotic.')

Not that support or ever supported either statement. I imagine that it would suck to be a Republican in SF or NYS, among other places - kind of like being a Bills fan.

Suck? Are you !@#$ing kidding me. The left has !@#$ed up this city so bad it just confirms conservatives are right (sorry, correct). Oh by the way...I'm not a Republican. And I'm not going to sit back and take the status quo. I'm going to get involved in one way or another.

Suck? Are you !@#$ing kidding me. The left has !@#$ed up this city so bad it just confirms conservatives are right (sorry, correct). Oh by the way...I'm not a Republican. And I'm not going to sit back and take the status quo. I'm going to get involved in one way or another.

Such a great attitude. Too bad most people would rather just B word and make schitt up.

Such a great attitude. Too bad most people would rather just B word and make schitt up.

Unfortunately all I can give at this time is money my time is very limited. Funny you should think I was a Republican...I used to be. I got a call on my cell just last week asking where's the $100 I pledged to them. I said "I pledged that five years ago and I've told you dozens of times since then. You're not getting my money until the true Republican party is returned to it's roots. Take me off your list! AGAIN!"

Unfortunately all I can give at this time is money my time is very limited. Funny you should think I was a Republican...I used to be. I got a call on my cell just last week asking where's the $100 I pledged to them. I said "I pledged that five years ago and I've told you dozens of times since then. You're not getting my money until the true Republican party is returned to it's roots. Take me off your list! AGAIN!"

I've seen you call yourself a Conservative before and usually just equate the two I guess. There are some real die-hard partisans on this board and I certainly wouldn't include you with that group. Most 'normal' people fall somewhere towards the middle of the political spectrum. Picking a party to associate yourself with is more like picking a football team or religion as best as I can tell. In general, I think that if you're 'rooting for the laundry', your perspective is not so good.

I've seen you call yourself a Conservative before and usually just equate the two I guess. There are some real die-hard partisans on this board and I certainly wouldn't include you with that group. Most 'normal' people fall somewhere towards the middle of the political spectrum. Picking a party to associate yourself with is more like picking a football team or religion as best as I can tell. In general, I think that if you're 'rooting for the laundry', your perspective is not so good.

No biggie in regard to the first sentance, I understand that. But if you EVER again insinuate that I'm normal I will hunt you down and kill you!

BTW your football analogy is way off. I root for the Bills not because I want to, I have to. Always have, always will. And it's killing me Jerry!