STOP CLOSING THREADS!

This board is such a pain in the a$$!

Who's monitoring it- Scott Berchtold?

How's this.....

I think the Bills are going to the Super Bowl.

Happy now?

Saying "I think the Bills are going to the Super Bowl", is hardly the same as saying Tony Dungy is in Rochester. People that start threads that are blatant lies has no place here, and should be closed. How can you think otherwise? You want to read something that isn't true?

Saying "I think the Bills are going to the Super Bowl", is hardly the same as saying Tony Dungy is in Rochester. People that start threads that are blatant lies has no place here, and should be closed. How can you think otherwise? You want to read something that isn't true?

Excuse me.

Would you like to apologize now or would you prefer to wait until later when your parents get home?

Here's a thought, Sparky....

Use your "Google".

Tony Dungy was in Rochester today.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

did you read the response? The topic is being discussed elsewhere.

But in fairness that was buried deep in the thread, and Dungy being in Rochester was totally unrelated to you know who. Although he naturally was asked about him.

But in fairness that was buried deep in the thread, and Dungy being in Rochester was totally unrelated to you know who. Although he naturally was asked about him.

well, if that was the complaint by the OP - I could relate to that. I don't think it was though. :huh:

it seems that any threads implying that mike vick is coming/in/has been seen in buffalo are being shut down.

lets experiment

i saw vick at camp today wearing his already printed jersey,signing autographs, asking about local dog parks, and holding his contract worth 30 mil.

closed yet...?

Actually, what's happening is the moderators are closing threads that are duplicating discussions already going on in different threads. There are at least 10 separate threads discussing Vick on the first page. That's absurd. It clutters up the forum and makes it difficult for people to find the legitimate discussions.

If you say something they don't like they close the thread and send you a smarmy, sarcastic rude message.

Btw, for those of you who have a comprehension problem.... nowhere in my thread did I mention Vick.

I stated Dungy was in Rochester--FACT.

I wasn't sure why- FACT.

I made a comment about sports talk in Buffalo- one positive... one negative.

Please, please forgive me.

This board is such a pain in the a$$!

Who's monitoring it- Scott Berchtold?

How's this.....

I think the Bills are going to the Super Bowl.

Happy now?

Here's one reason why they do it:

Some visitors to this board want to scan a list of topics, pick out three or four that look interesting, and read them. When many of the threads on the front page deal with the same topic, that's difficult to do. Especially when the starters of subsequent threads could easily have posted in the original one, yet they had something so important, so profound, to tell the rest of us, that they had to start a new one.

This is even more frustrating after games, when people can't seem to contain their comments to a gameday or postgame thread; instead, we have to have six threads on Jauron's playcalling, four on the O-Line, and numerous threads labeled "yesterday's game--my take" or something incredibly similar. ("Your take" isn't that important. Really. Put it in an existing thread. Yes, this means you, too. And you.)