List of replays on NFL channel?

You know what would be cool? If they could somehow add a feature to tivo or DVRs where you could search out TV listings based on a phrase, like "Buffalo Bills." Maybe after they added that they could even include a feature that would allow you to automatically record any TV show where the given phrase appears in the listing or description.

If only...

You know what would be cool? If they could somehow add a feature to tivo or DVRs where you could search out TV listings based on a phrase, like "Buffalo Bills." Maybe after they added that they could even include a feature that would allow you to automatically record any TV show where the given phrase appears in the listing or description.

If only...

If they could just get my damn connection to stop going in and out I'd be happy.

If they could just get my damn connection to stop going in and out I'd be happy.

How long have you had it? Mine was like that (just HD channels) so we called a tech out. He said that the installer did a crappy job so he realigned the dish & tightened it down. Since then no problems.

Ramius...a man can dream.

How long have you had it? Mine was like that (just HD channels) so we called a tech out. He said that the installer did a crappy job so he realigned the dish & tightened it down. Since then no problems.

Ramius...a man can dream.

I just moved into a new place where it was already set up. I should give them a call, just haven't made it a priority yet.

What do they charge for the visit?