Hillary feeling a little resentment?

Magox

Same reaction I would assume that Conde Rice would have made if someone asked what does her piano teacher think about what is going on a couple dozen times, or Madeline Albright if asked what her Halloween maskmaker thought over and over, or what Colin Powell would say if asked what his wife thought and not him.

Actually, it's more along the lines of what Don Rumsfeld would have said if asked what Colin Powell thought about defense matters. And Rumsfeld would have acted just as badly as Hillary did.

Powell and Condi both would have acted better, I think. My point, though, is that turf battles and pissing matches are par for the course in government. Doesn't make Hillary's response correct...just normal.

Actually, it's more along the lines of what Don Rumsfeld would have said if asked what Colin Powell thought about defense matters. And Rumsfeld would have acted just as badly as Hillary did.

Powell and Condi both would have acted better, I think. My point, though, is that turf battles and pissing matches are par for the course in government. Doesn't make Hillary's response correct...just normal.

Agreed, I think she went overboard, too. (I really was only joking with the post, which should have been self-evident).

I think she should have just laughed the question off right off the bat. What isn't being reported as much was that once the misinformation was cleared up, everyone was laughing about it and the meeting apparently went rather well. It's not as though this is an international incident.

That is just conjecture.

Apparently, you shouldn't do it on a message board. So there really shouldn't be any opposition to health care reform because it's all conjecture.

Who said you shouldn't do it? I was just praising your ability to conclude that matter based on presumptive evidence. :doh: