Mc Kelvins play

Yeah he had a real easy pick,but I thought his coverage was weak for the most part. I will agree he is a top athlete,but he looks lost or confused out there on coverage. I don`t know if he is ready for the starting spot yet.

Nitpicker :thumbsup::w00t:

I thought he was a little late when he closed on things.....but its early

He was giving giant cushions and was faked out of his shoes a couple times covering their routes. I think Corner has better coverage skills and tackles better.BUT he`s not the 1st rd pick.

It's cool that everyone knows who the good picks were before any games are played. I wish our front office got that memo.

Don't you study the mock drafts? :thumbsup:

I'd bet you a friendly nickel Everette Brown has a better career than J Byrd. Plus - We really needed a DE but do we really need another Youbouty?

Don't you study the mock drafts? :thumbsup:

I'd bet you a friendly nickel Everette Brown has a better career than J Byrd. Plus - We really needed a DE but do we really need another Youbouty?

I do. And the byrd pick was a surprise to me. But after I really looked into him I understood the pick, and I like it. We could argue all day but were not going to have any answers for a while.

It seem like people are forgetting we drafted maybin to fix the rush.

Yeah he had a real easy pick,but I thought his coverage was weak for the most part. I will agree he is a top athlete,but he looks lost or confused out there on coverage. I don`t know if he is ready for the starting spot yet.

Leodis and Drayton Florence will be a TD machine. Count on it. The only question is who gets beat worse. It will look like Twister.