Fantasy Football Team

Wooderson

Just had my first fantasy football draft(10 teams) last week, just seeing what everyone thinks of my team. Post your own team and comment if you wish.

QB

1. Donovan McNabb

2. Eli Manning

3. Brady Quinn

RB

1. LaDanian Tomlinson

2. Ronnie Brown

3. Felix Jones

4. Willie Parker

5. Justin Fargas

WR

1. Andre Johnson

2. Dwayne Bowe

3. Antonio Bryant

4. Michael Crabtree

5. Jeremy Maclin

6. Muhsin Muhammad

TE

1. Chris Cooley

2. John Carlson

3. Bo Scaife

DEF

1. San Diego

2. Tennessee

K

1. David Akers

2. Robbie Gould

Looks solid enough, no obvious holes. Felix Jones should get plenty of touches. But I always find it hard to judge when there are only 10 teams in the league since everyone looks solid. 12-14 teams is really the optimal size for a league; forces you to make harder decisions when drafting.

JMO;

QB

1. Donovan McNabb - Very good starter.

2. Eli Manning - May turn out better than McNabb this year.

3. Brady Quinn

RB

1. LaDanian Tomlinson - Not at the level he's been at. He had 1,500 yards combined last year but 1,110 came from rushes. That's his lowest rushing total since he started in the league.

2. Ronnie Brown - This could turn out to be a top three RB at the end of the year. Depending on how much they use the wildcat.

3. Felix Jones

4. Willie Parker

5. Justin Fargas

WR

1. Andre Johnson - He's Andre Johnson, 'Nuff said.

2. Dwayne Bowe - Cassel can reproduce last years numbers Bowe will have a HUGE year.

3. Antonio Bryant

4. Michael Crabtree - A lot of rookie receivers normally don't contribute much in their first years.

5. Jeremy Maclin - See above. Plus, DeSean Jackson will probably be the focus of the offense this year and Kevin Curtis is ahead of him on depth chart now.

6. Muhsin Muhammad

TE

1. Chris Cooley - Above average TE but only had one TD last year.

2. John Carlson

3. Bo Scaife

DEF

1. San Diego

2. Tennessee

K

1. David Akers

2. Robbie Gould

JMO

Just had my first fantasy football draft(10 teams) last week, just seeing what everyone thinks of my team. Post your own team and comment if you wish.

QB

1. Donovan McNabb

2. Eli Manning

3. Brady Quinn

RB

1. LaDanian Tomlinson

2. Ronnie Brown

3. Felix Jones

4. Willie Parker

5. Justin Fargas

WR

1. Andre Johnson

2. Dwayne Bowe

3. Antonio Bryant

4. Michael Crabtree

5. Jeremy Maclin

6. Muhsin Muhammad

TE

1. Chris Cooley

2. John Carlson

3. Bo Scaife

DEF

1. San Diego

2. Tennessee

K

1. David Akers

2. Robbie Gould

Love McNabb this year, think he's gonna be top 5 easy at the QB spot. Not that hot on LT, but grabbing both LT and Andre Johnson indicates you drafted between 8-10 and got good value for your picks. Love Ronnie Brown as a #2 back, think thats huge value, and Bowe/Bryant at WR is excellent as well. Cooley is an average TE, won't hurt you ,and I like the D pair. All in all, solid team that should make the playoffs, maybe not the best in the league though. Nice job.

JMO;

QB

1. Donovan McNabb - Very good starter.

2. Eli Manning - May turn out better than McNabb this year.

3. Brady Quinn

RB

1. LaDanian Tomlinson - Not at the level he's been at. He had 1,500 yards combined last year but 1,110 came from rushes. That's his lowest rushing total since he started in the league.

2. Ronnie Brown - This could turn out to be a top three RB at the end of the year. Depending on how much they use the wildcat.

3. Felix Jones

4. Willie Parker

5. Justin Fargas

WR

1. Andre Johnson - He's Andre Johnson, 'Nuff said.

2. Dwayne Bowe - Cassel can reproduce last years numbers Bowe will have a HUGE year.

3. Antonio Bryant

4. Michael Crabtree - A lot of rookie receivers normally don't contribute much in their first years.

5. Jeremy Maclin - See above. Plus, DeSean Jackson will probably be the focus of the offense this year and Kevin Curtis is ahead of him on depth chart now.

6. Muhsin Muhammad

TE

1. Chris Cooley - Above average TE but only had one TD last year.

2. John Carlson

3. Bo Scaife

DEF

1. San Diego

2. Tennessee

K

1. David Akers

2. Robbie Gould

JMO

How in the world could Manning have better numbers than McNabb? The guy lost his entire offense. In a span of two years, no Plaxico, no Shockey, no Toomer, no Ward. What weapons does he have now? Dominick Hixon? Kevin Boss? He is not a wise option for fantasy football IMO.

What spot did you pick from? It looks like you picked LT first, then grabbed Andre Johnson on the wrap around.

I was the 10th pick, pretty much all the top tier RB's were gone as well as Fitzgerald. I think LT is going to have a better year than last and Andre seemed to be better than any RB left on the board so I decided to go that road. I think I have a solid team, nothing exceptional, but if some things go my way I could have a good year.

Is this a 1 QB league? If so, you should try to trade Eli Manning. No point in having a top-15 QB stagnating on your bench if he'll only start on Donovan's bye week.

I understand your point, but Donovan has been known to have some injury issues over the years (as well as being benched). So I think having a solid backup behind him is necessary in case the worst is to happen.

Anyone have some good name suggestions? I need a new team name. Kibbles and Vick is good.

I won my league last year and am thinking about changing my name to "The Defending Champs". That way whenever asks who are you playing? The defending champs

You're wide receivers are bleaker than Wooderson's SAT score. I'd much rather have Brandon Jacobs and Steve Slaton running wild, and Peyton Manning throwing to Roy E. Williams, Desean Jackson and Santana Moss. Not to mention have Olsen, Boss AND Sheffler, followed by Nate Kaeding and Dallas's D... That's just me, though.

-Rick