Buffalo Bills 2008 NFL Yearbook

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide

I love the NFL yearbook series always gets me fired up for the season. Last year's version was disappointing though and hopefully they make up for it this year.

Thanks for the headsup... I was looking for this the other day, and didn't see it listed on ESPNs' schedule...it seems they ran it around July 26th as well, but I missed it. Gracias!

• 2 weeks later...
http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide

I love the NFL yearbook series always gets me fired up for the season. Last year's version was disappointing though and hopefully they make up for it this year.

Just a thread bump to remind people that this is on tonight/tomorrow morning, depending on how you want to look at it. :wallbash:

Keep in mind, last night, they pre-empted the Redskins Yearbook airing to show "live" (previously recorded) footage of Jimmy Johnson (NASCAR) visiting the president at the White House..it seems like last year, when the Bills yearbook was supposed to air, IIRC, it was pre-empted for a "live" Brett Favre press conference (I kid you not)....so, in other words, if you are setting your DVR to record the Bills tonight, it might not be a bad idea to let it run an extra hour or so, so you don't miss any...

Keep in mind, last night, they pre-empted the Redskins Yearbook airing to show "live" (previously recorded) footage of Jimmy Johnson (NASCAR) visiting the president at the White House..it seems like last year, when the Bills yearbook was supposed to air, IIRC, it was pre-empted for a "live" Brett Favre press conference (I kid you not)....so, in other words, if you are setting your DVR to record the Bills tonight, it might not be a bad idea to let it run an extra hour or so, so you don't miss any...

I always forget to do that..thanks :wallbash:

I wish I thought of the same thing for the HoF Inductions. :wallbash:

If you go to record something on the DVR, does the tv need to be on for it to record? Or can it record if the tv is off...

If it's like my cable DVR the TV can be turned off as well as the cable box as long as it's still connected to the cable input.

Thanks for the reminders! :wallbash:

TE's career completion percentage of 61.6 is the highest in Bills history. :beer:

Lynch pisses me off!! His importance to this team is too great for the moron to pulling crap in the offseason!! :worthy:

ST's gave the Bills best avg. drive start average in the NFL. :worthy:

Roscoe's career punt return avg. of 14 yards is the best in NFL history. (I think they said 14. I couldn't hear it very well.)

What do all the Hester supporters say now?