Am I the only one...

Laying in bed last night I was getting psyched that I could get up and watch the Bills game. I guess I was so eager for the game that my mind projected that the game was on Friday, not Sunday. So yes, I'm very psyched. Hopefully I can accomplish a few things this weekend before putting everything aside for a few hours of HOF festivities and the game.

Laying in bed last night I was getting psyched that I could get up and watch the Bills game. I guess I was so eager for the game that my mind projected that the game was on Friday, not Sunday. So yes, I'm very psyched. Hopefully I can accomplish a few things this weekend before putting everything aside for a few hours of HOF festivities and the game.

Yeah, sleeping's not an option nowadays.

Guest dog14787
It's getting harder and harder to focus on anything but football. I think I have a problem.

The NFL is a contagious disease for which there is no cure. The thought of Modern day gladiators in beautiful colors clashing for control over territory with a pigskin in the evening hours is like sweet music to my soul. I think I also have a problem...

Eh, pre-season rarely psyches me up. The HOF weekend has excited me, I'll admit, but I can't trick my mind. It knows the reality: meaningful football for the bills doesn't start for 38 days.

And likely ends about 8 weeks later...

Eh, pre-season rarely psyches me up. The HOF weekend has excited me, I'll admit, but I can't trick my mind. It knows the reality: meaningful football for the bills doesn't start for 38 days.

This is the way the Type Aers out there think.

For me, pre season is cool. It's a slow build until reg season starts. Savor it. Watch the rookies and guys fighting for a spot on the team. Examine Fitz and Hamdan under a microscope when they play. Trent too. TO. ML. FJ. Omon? K. Mitchell. Stroud. The new OL. Everybody. It's gonna be GREAT. I'm ready.

The NFL is a contagious disease for which there is no cure. The thought of Modern day gladiators in beautiful colors clashing for control over territory with a pigskin in the evening hours is like sweet music to my soul. I think I also have a problem...

Yes, but your problem is poetic in nature. Again, a good one to have! :lol: