Thursday Blues

Chef Jim

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good...good. Anything that makes me put on the headphones and jam with my drums works which this did. As I mentioned in another thread I was at my 30th reunion last week. We had a local band play that has been around since the 70's and I sat it. I took the lead and sad "lets pay some blues" and we had a blast. Does anyone know/ remember a band called Red Creek?

This was the 40th anniversary of the Allmans. They did a bunch of shows at the Beacan in NY. Being in SF of course I misses those shows but I knew they did a tribute do Duane. This link is from the show I was at in Oakland. This was one of the best shows I've ever seen. But I was watching Greg's reaction to the tribute to his his brother and he looked up to the video scree at around 2:43 of the video below and the smile on his face at that point........... :worthy: You may not see it at this video but I was looking right at Greg at that point I hope all of you that has an older brother that you've lost or just a brother that you love......damn I guess you had to be there..

I just keep attracting losers. :lol:

Reject them with extreme prejudice, before they can ruin your day. And remember, THEY are the losers, not you. So, cheer the fuc# up! :lol: