07 pats vs 09 bills....

Sorry I have to disagree. As much as it pains me to say this, besides lynch/ Jackson they are way more talented.

their line is more talented and QB as much as i hate to say it but our WR and HB are very similar if not better

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but didnt brady really break out in his 3rd year. moss also was the main reason that team was so awesome.... could owens have the same impact on edwards the way moss did on brady?

other than that the personnel is the same....

I'd say Brady broke out his 2nd season when he won the Super Bowl in 2001. He passed for over 4000 yards in 2005, but yes, his year with Moss in 2007 is unparalleled.

What's missing in your comparison with the Owens effect is the O-line's effectiveness. The Bills success will always come back to that offensive line question mark this year. We can hope a little magic happens between T.O. and Trent. At the skill positions, we can match just about any NFL team, except for a still unproven QB.

Yes, but there will come a day when Moss and Brady are gone, and Wilfork and Seymour can't get out of their own way. Some of the coaches and playes that got a$$-whipped by the 07 Pat*s will exact their revenge.

I can see a day when that Pat*s will be on the receiving end of 56-10, and there ain't gonna be no 4th quarter field goals by the opposition . . . .

What goes around, comes around. If I was Brady I would wear the best knee braces I could find, even with the officials protecting his every move with penalties and fines. All it takes is one good hit. Revenge for Wilfork/Losman.

Yes, but there will come a day when Moss and Brady are gone, and Wilfork and Seymour can't get out of their own way. Some of the coaches and playes that got a$$-whipped by the 07 Pat*s will exact their revenge.

I can see a day when that Pat*s will be on the receiving end of 56-10, and there ain't gonna be no 4th quarter field goals by the opposition . . . .

And I will love every minute of someone running up the score on them too...I just love it when someone runs up the score on anyone so I can see millionaire grown ass men whining about it the next day who play a silly game for a living...this happens in basketball too.

Its even more annoying in basketball though because its usally the reserves in. These guys never get to play unless its a blow out, and now you want them to just stand around and do nothing because you dont want your feelings hurt from the embarrasment of sucking so bad you cant stop them? Give me a break...I say use the time to showcase some skills, try and get more playing time by throwing down some Tomahawk Dunks and raining threes...if the other team doesnt like it, then F them...they are rich ass grown men, they will get over it...

Could you imagine if you walk into your bosses office and complain about how Joe Blow just out sold you for the month by 5 times what you sold and its making you look bad...You would get fired on the spot...yet, thats exactly what pro athletes do when the other team scores too many points and they feel it "wasn't neccessary"...

If ya dont like it, play better...simple as that...

I'd say Brady broke out his 2nd season when he won the Super Bowl in 2001. He passed for over 4000 yards in 2005, but yes, his year with Moss in 2007 is unparalleled.

What's missing in your comparison with the Owens effect is the O-line's effectiveness. The Bills success will always come back to that offensive line question mark this year. We can hope a little magic happens between T.O. and Trent. At the skill positions, we can match just about any NFL team, except for a still unproven QB.

Brady won the SB in his first year under center...at this point, I wouldnt trust Trent to win a high school state championship

let me guess u r a losman homer huh?

Geezus that response is played out...just becuase Trent has proved nothing other than that throwing for more than 1 TD in a game is rare for him (3 times in 2 years) and throwing for 300 yards is even rarer (ONCE since HIGH SCHOOL...yes high school and that was early in his Stanford days) and that he is more likely to turn the ball over than score a TD (more turnovers than TD's) does NOT mean you are a JP fan...it means you are a realist and that Trent has not lived up to his potential in either College or the Pros yet...doesnt mean he wont, but has not yet done it...

And no, I am not a JP homer...wish him well, but he was never going to succeed here and I am glad he is gone

So to compare an offense like the 07 Pats to our 09 Bills where the pats had arugably one of the 10 best QB's of all time throwing to the most dangerous WR of all time while being coached by one of the greatest coaches of all time is just absurd and laughable...

Geezus that response is played out...just becuase Trent has proved nothing other than that throwing for more than 1 TD in a game is rare for him (3 times in 2 years) and throwing for 300 yards is even rarer (ONCE since HIGH SCHOOL...yes high school and that was early in his Stanford days) and that he is more likely to turn the ball over than score a TD (more turnovers than TD's) does NOT mean you are a JP fan...it means you are a realist and that Trent has not lived up to his potential in either College or the Pros yet...doesnt mean he wont, but has not yet done it...

And no, I am not a JP homer...wish him well, but he was never going to succeed here and I am glad he is gone

So to compare an offense like the 07 Pats to our 09 Bills where the pats had arugably one of the 10 best QB's of all time throwing to the most dangerous WR of all time while being coached by one of the greatest coaches of all time is just absurd and laughable...

except that brady broke out in a statistical sense during his 3rd year when he threw for 4000 yds. the pats defense won that first sb, not brady. ummmm do u remember the first 6 games, edwards was playing better than any qb.... then he pounded the chiefs... bottom line edwards actually has a legitimate #1 reciever so we will see what happens...

owens is up there with moss

evans is waaayyyy better than stallworth and owens will open up the offense the way moss did for the pats and mostly welker...

btw losman didnt have success because he sucked, it had everything to do with him and nobody else. the guy is to dumb to play qb

are skill positions are right on par with the 07 pats. basically if edwards improves and the oline lives up to their talent there is no reason this team cant be a top 3 offense...

Tere is a BIG reason...his name is Dick Jauron.

the real question is do u think owens will have a similar impact on the offense like moss did with the pats in 07?

He could...but won't because of our QB, although good, is not Tom Brady. It also depends on our O-Line and our coaches inability to strike downfield more often than not.

Hmm, not me. :thumbsup:

Agreed :o

except that brady broke out in a statistical sense during his 3rd year when he threw for 4000 yds. the pats defense won that first sb, not brady. ummmm do u remember the first 6 games, edwards was playing better than any qb.... then he pounded the chiefs... bottom line edwards actually has a legitimate #1 reciever so we will see what happens...

owens is up there with moss

evans is waaayyyy better than stallworth and owens will open up the offense the way moss did for the pats and mostly welker...

btw losman didnt have success because he sucked, it had everything to do with him and nobody else. the guy is to dumb to play qb

Pretty STUPID to call somebody dumb when you don't know the difference between to & too.

Pretty STUPID to call somebody dumb when you don't know the difference between to & too.

actually to was the proper word, not too.... idiot

let me show u

the guy is to dumb too

the guy is to dumb to play qb..............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................