In honor of a long lost tradition

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is bifidus regularis and how did Jamie Lee Curtis discover it?

Apparently, Jamie Lee curtis hasn't been able to reconstruct her colon like she did most of the rest of her body. I will admit, it sounds like some sort of tropical foot-fungus, does it not? NEXT!

Owen Wilson and Reese Witherspoon are filming a Rom-Com in the building where I did my ROTC drills ~ 20 years ago. WTF?

WTF indeed! Reese Witherspoon is still employed in Hollywood? I mean, where's the justice in that when there are millions of other anorexics out there looking for work?!?! NEXT!

3.5 MPH. (No, I'm not getting into a Monty Python discussion.) NEXT!

Interestingly enough, it's the same number as the cords of wood that a woodchuck, chucks!!!! :wallbash:

Now for something completely different, if "she" sells seashells by the seashore, how much is "she" selling them for?

Whatever happened to that JSP bastard? I heard a rumor that he lit out for Mexico after an incident with a border collie and a bunch of ecstasy, any truth to it? Course he was a prick, but he didn't seem all bad.

Yeah, he was a rat bastard, but all in all a decent human being. You're right. he was spotted a couple of months ago in Matamoros drinking Tequila and muttering something like "...Flutie you mullet-having midget bastard, you fumbled that ball...." NEXT!