Lynch speaks

Beerball

I just can't decide if I like the guy better when he's drunk or stoned.

That's probably because you've never seen him in either state.

I wonder if he's gotten his driver's license back yet. I hope not.

Why? Are you planning on getting drunk and staying out until 2 AM on Chippewa? :thumbdown:

Lynch has made some mistakes in his life, and those mistakes have been BIG ones that have affected the team and the fans. But as far as him being a bad person, someone of the same ilk as Brandon Marshall or Pacman Jones, its not even close. Marshawn seems like a great guy who made some bad decisions. I hope he's learned from his mistakes.

Willis McGahee Jr.

But that's a good thing - I think Willis got somewhat of a bad rap here. He just said one bad thing to a magazine about the Bills moving to Toronto

The biggest difference between Lynch and McGahee is heart. Lynch runs with all the heart in the world. McGahee doesn't. He's lazy more often than not. His conditioning is often in question as people in both Buffalo and Baltimore have seen first hand with his having to sit out a series or two and either puke or complain of cramps. Gotta love a back who takes himself out of games. And he's lazy about the mental aspects of the game as well i.e. studying the playbook. Other than that he's a stand-up guy who got a bad rap in Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

Lynch has made some mistakes in his life, and those mistakes have been BIG ones that have affected the team and the fans. But as far as him being a bad person, someone of the same ilk as Brandon Marshall or Pacman Jones, its not even close. Marshawn seems like a great guy who made some bad decisions. I hope he's learned from his mistakes.

dead on. boggles me how one dimesional people are when it comes to judging others

dead on. boggles me how one dimesional people are when it comes to judging others

On Friday, June 27, (2008) Lynch entered a guilty plea in a traffic charge relating to a hit-and-run incident. The fine was $100 and his license was revoked for a year.

It appears that a portion of the public felt it was a slap on the wrist and an injustice to the legal system.

Truth is, the punishment did fit the crime.

Taking a step back and digesting the entire incident, it's apparent that the hit-and-run was immediately down graded to a "bump-and-run" by the Buffalo Police Department. The circumstances surrounding the victim's injuries were purely accidental and unfortunate, and were void of any malicious or reckless intent.

The victim's injuries included minor cuts and stitches before being released at the hospital. It's these minor injuries in an area known for drinking establishments, combined with inclement weather, that gave the Buffalo Police reason to not pursue Lynch more aggressively. There were too many unknowns and variables in this incident to drag him down to the station and be booked on any specific charges....

...No one came forward to testify that Marshawn (visible public target) was intoxicated.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/34025-m...nd-run-incident

Yeah that Gates, breaking into his own house! What a "thug!"

Bernie Madoff's been riding around bump-and-running chicks, tokin' on blunts, and filling his trunk with unregistered guns for years.

Just like Al Capone, they nail him on a stinkin' technicality.