Kerry Bumper Stickers

BillsNYC

:D  Capitalism at it's finest.

110153[/snapback]

See it just goes to show you, everybody hates. Hate knows now boundary.

As humans, WE must ALL fight that urge.

Everybody's first reaction is to feel these emotions. Let it carry on after a few days and you got something really special... :o;)

Thank you, father EII.

:lol::lol:

Typical lib, just sitting around waiting for something to go wrong.

HA, and they wonder why 90% of the election (county map) was red.

109582[/snapback]

Not "waiting for things to go wrong" just sitting back watching them go wrong! :rolleyes:

Back when I was a kid (and yes printing had been invented), there was no problem with leftover signs. They were cardboard that was stapled onto thin pointed wood stakes. We would scoop them up and make play swords out of the wood or use it for something else, and the non-printed side of the cardboard was used to draw stuff on.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Thank god we have our Catholic Blue U. S. of A. still.

109612[/snapback]

Very odd that Catholics are now the religion of toleration, and Protestants in a majority are becoming more i*ntolerant? The historic irony is biting indeed.

God Bless blue New England, and may we be protected from madness and i*ntolerants. We have nothing to fear from Protestants, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or Muslims... the only fear is of the people that make a mockery of and corrupt their preferred religion. Give us strength.

Very odd that Catholics are now the religion of toleration, and Protestants in a majority are becoming more i*ntolerant? The historic irony is biting indeed.

God Bless blue New England, and may we be protected from madness and i*ntolerants. We have nothing to fear from Protestants, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or Muslims... the only fear is of the people that make a mockery of and corrupt their preferred religion. Give us strength.

110886[/snapback]

Why is that? Because it fits your twisted political views? The Catholic Church is now tolerant? That's VERY rich.

WAITING!? WAITING???

Oh my god, where have YOU been the last 4 years.

Still in denial?

I couldn't resist.

114482[/snapback]

And yet your failed ideology and ridiculous candidate still couldn't win. Keep clinging to the stone at the edge of the cliff, though. It's entertaining.

ok...fine....bumper stickers are still on and we agree its due to laziness.

But what about the woman I saw in the grocery store last night STILL wearing a Kerry/Edwards pin on her shirt????

114192[/snapback]

Probably on her way to counseling to work out her post-election trauma. Either that or she doesn't bathe regularly.