10th annual tailgate T-shirt orders

Please stop over to the tailgate east board to place your order

The logo is really great this year

For the newbies they run $10

This year the color is navy

sizes s-xxxl

ladies sizes to follow

Can you post a pic of what they look like?

Any possibility of making available a photo of this year's shirt?

They haven't been made yet, so no photo available. Need to figure out how many people want them before making them. Previous years, no one who ordered one was disappointed. The only disappointed people were those that saw them in pictures from the tailgate and did not order.

Yes, the design is a must have and with some of the TBD greats input they are going to be the best. I know you all like the last couple years but with all the color on these - Navy shirts with red white and Silver

the cost is going to be our usual $10 -- (I will ship to the people who can not make the tailgate add on the cost of USmail ) You will be the sharpest dressed at your Bills bar for our opening day 10th annual celebration.

I called the screener and just wanted to update the sizes

mens-- small to 3xl

ladies cut --xs to 2xl in the navy this year

youth sizes --med and large in the navy this year

Shirts in that past were not available in all these sizes but this year they will be. Thanks for the pm's and I hope you all understand why I can't post the logo ahead of time. SDS said this logo is "SICK" Jay R said "AWESOME" So the shirt committee is very pleased. Even if you pm's me sizes please post all orders in the tailgate east thread

SDS said this logo is "SICK" Jay R said "AWESOME" So the shirt committee is very pleased. Even if you pm's me sizes please post all orders in the tailgate east thread

You put that together and get a sick red panda with blues .....

If people are interested in logos take a look at previous year pictures to see how well they have been done in past. Watch out though T-shirts shrink - my wife wears the one I bought 10 years ago because it does not fit. :worthy:

• 2 weeks later...
ORDER YOUR SHIRTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...=92093&st=0

:lol:

Amen! Nobody's ever been disappointed with the shirts and this year we've outdone ourselves.

Cindy wants orders and payment arrangements by tomorrow. She's inclined to buy extras for people who don't order on time, but we're advising her against it so please don't be that person who sees them and wants one.