My observations of some things from practice today

ans4e64

In SD's 2nd picture, it looks like Lynch has a pretty big beer belly. Was it just that picture or does Marshawn appear to be out of shape?

Ben and Jerrys Half Baked and some oreo cookies, perhaps?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In SD's 2nd picture, it looks like Lynch has a pretty big beer belly. Was it just that picture or does Marshawn appear to be out of shape?

Actually I was going to say he looked a little thinner. I know he said he added bulk this offseason, but he looked a little thinner yesterday than in recent months. I thought he was gaining a little too much weight.

Evans made an incredible catch right in front of where I was sitting. He was double covered by Whitner and a CB who's number I didn't see. He caught it on the corner of the 1 yard line. You should have heard the cheers. I was taking pictures throughout the practice so I can't comment on specifics. Anse did a great job with that.

I had to post my pictures in a forum that allows pictures to be posted. Here they are.

Nice job, Mr. Dan

Thanks for the info..love it. As far as the jersey thing, I gotta tell ya, I would rather have the $35 china thing with sewn on numbers and name than spend $80 at the Bills store for a screen print. I still cannot believe they sell those things. I can't tell the difference but ehh, to each their own.

Yeah that was over McKelvin. Great catch, terrible read by Edwards.

great qb's put the ball in tight spots when the receiver appears to us to be covered.

real bad play first down on the 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP is out of the freaking league because he would not throw the ball untill the receiver was wide open. in the NFL unless its a busted coverage receivers are always covered!

great qb's put the ball in tight spots when the receiver appears to us to be covered.

real bad play first down on the 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP is out of the freaking league because he would not throw the ball untill the receiver was wide open. in the NFL unless its a busted coverage receivers are always covered!

I think Edwards has a similar problem. The difference is, he usually locates a dump off receiver and gets it to him. (He does this a little too often, IMO).

Since I didn't see this play, I have no comment on if it was a bad read, or a bold decision. But going forward, Trent will have to make decisions early, let the ball go and trust his WR to make the play.

Some really nice pics, thanks.

so very happy it did not drizzle on you

Nice job, Mr. Dan

Steely puts cold compress on and lies down for awhile. Comes back to board. Nope, still two nice posts. One from Deerball and one from Deano. Goes back and puts another cold compress on. Comes back, they're still there. Must be real. Thanks guys. :rolleyes:

in some of the pictures of the players moving in, it looked like Langston Walker was a little slimmer. Did he look like he'd lost any weight when you saw him on the field?

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/p...56-fac4bf29c1eb

Some of those pictures are funny. It's really nice to see Kawika bring in all of the pictures and pillows of his kids.

I think Edwards has a similar problem. The difference is, he usually locates a dump off receiver and gets it to him. (He does this a little too often, IMO).

Since I didn't see this play, I have no comment on if it was a bad read, or a bold decision. But going forward, Trent will have to make decisions early, let the ball go and trust his WR to make the play.

Moving the chains is moving the chains. The slower they move down field the longer the D has to rest. Also, if he keeps finding dump off receivers they have to pull the coverage in a little more and that opens the deep ball again. JMO