Should Buffalo sign Mike Vick ??

Bufcomments

Vote Yes or No  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Yes...or No

• Yes...he has paid his debt why not
    • No...Drama from PITA ,local backlash

just vote yes or no please

There are other Vick threads to respond to.

If you must say something feel free.

I did a similar poll before TO got signed and I think it was 70 percent if favor of TO coming here

I was wondering how you good people here would vote on this.

A PETA backlash would only be good for the team, and the distraction would be minor.

The reason we shouldn't sign Vick is because we have a better QB on the roster than a guy who hasn't played a down in years with a lifetime 75 QB rating.

When we want to run the ball, we have three running backs to do that.

A PETA backlash would only be good for the team, and the distraction would be minor.

The reason we shouldn't sign Vick is because we have a better QB on the roster than a guy who hasn't played a down in years with a lifetime 75 QB rating.

When we want to run the ball, we have three running backs to do that.

I voted yes. Read the other Vick thread on this board for my thoughts on the subject.

"No...Drama from PITA" ... I resent that.

anyone who says yes, get a clue...it won't happen...Ralph and his family won't allow it and if he were to pass away and Kelly and his group got control, Kelly won't allow it, either

Average QB on his best days and the biggest piece of crap to play in the league since Rae Carruth

Guest dog14787
I don't want vick not because of all the baggage he would bring or that he is a criminal. The reason I don't want him is because how exactly would he help us win?

What he (with my favorite avatar) said :beer:

We already have three good RB"s and Vicks average at best at the QB position, we simply don't need him.

I voted a very big NO. What he did was sick. It was too cruel. And the whole "he made a mistake" argument does not fly. What he did was systematic, over a period of years.

I've been a hardcore Bills fan for over 25 years, through a lot of rough times. If Vick is on the roster, I cease to root for the team. Period.

If you must say something feel free.

Great, I'll say something. Due to the fact Vick is a convicted felon, and has served time in prison, he should receive a lifetime ban from ever playing for or working for the NFL again, in any capacity.

If you have expensive lawyers who can get your crimes plea bargained down to not serving any prison time, great. If you don't go to jail for even one day after sentencing, then the commissioner has the right to review your crimes and serve suspensions as he already does.

However, if you get a sentence that includes jail, you are gone, end of story.

I'd like to vote neither. I could care less what anyone has done outside of football, I only care about the Bills winning a SB sometime in my lifetime. That totally trumps everything else. It is not a joke that the Bills have never won the SB, it is a painful reality and the chance to win a SB should be the only thing that matters in player selection. Not only would I take Vick if he could help us I would even take Belicheat* if he were available.

The problem with Vick is he never was a very good passer, and coming out of prison and not playing for 2 years he is likely to be worse. More than that it would be insane to bring in any available potential starting QB to compete with Trent. We have to give him this year to see if he can really step up and be the QB of the future. He has a lot of potential and we have to see if it pans out this year. This is not the time to give up on him and try some wild card.

I mean even TO signed with the Bills knowing that Trent would be the QB.