BUFFALO, you are creating a monster!

Actually he is probably spot on correct. Every non-Bills fan in the country is saying the same thing, and every honest Bills fan is thinking it. It will bite us in the butt, it isn't a matter of if, just when. The Bills fans and the are making a fool of themselves treating this talented but arrogant QB destroyer like he is god. Did anyone on the Superbowl era of Bills ever get the key to the city? Yet Ownes does? Makes about as much sense as boobs on nuns.

How exactly will it bite us in the butt? :blush: Wow T.O. will be this year's cause of our destruction? He'd have to get in line behind the previous title holders...Gregg Williams, Mularkey, JP, and the list goes on. We aren't creating this monster, the ESPNs NBCs and the rest of the nationals are. We've got a new exciting player and we are loving it and that's it. It's like getting a new car, everyone knows the shine will wear off but so what it always does. T.O. is arrogant, T.O. is cocky, T.O. has issues with QBs, we all know this.

Nobody is treating him like he's a god. Let's not make insulting exaggerations if we're trying to make a serious point. We all know the story behind the airport. But don't worry if the Bills don't make the playoffs and T.O. says some nasty things about Dick and Trent, you can say "I told you so" all you want even though we already knew.

How exactly will it bite us in the butt? :blush: Wow T.O. will be this year's cause of our destruction? He'd have to get in line behind the previous title holders...Gregg Williams, Mularkey, JP, and the list goes on. We aren't creating this monster, the ESPNs NBCs and the rest of the nationals are. We've got a new exciting player and we are loving it and that's it. It's like getting a new car, everyone knows the shine will wear off but so what it always does. T.O. is arrogant, T.O. is cocky, T.O. has issues with QBs, we all know this.

Nobody is treating him like he's a god. Let's not make insulting exaggerations if we're trying to make a serious point. We all know the story behind the airport. But don't worry if the Bills don't make the playoffs and T.O. says some nasty things about Dick and Trent, you can say "I told you so" all you want even though we already knew.

You obviously dont have TV, Radio or Newspaper. Not making any insulting exaggerations, as you so put it, just stating the obvious that 99.9 percent of non-Bills fans say and that most honest Bills fans are thinking. Just keep dreaming, and as a Bills fan I hope you are right, but you won't see me or any other person of any intelligence placing any money on it. We had exciting players during the 90's who weren't trouble makers that people never made this big of a fuss about. Sorry but he is not going to sleep with you no matter how much you love him up.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...ting-a-monster/

Take it for what its worth

Florio is just getting bored on this lovely Sunday

blah....blah...blah ... If anyone thought TO would come without hype and a media circus then they are simply stupid. Let his play on the field speak for itself. All else is simply noise.

I fail to see how the fans of Buffalo are creating a monster. TO was TO well before he came to Buffalo, the fans of Buffalo embracing a star player on the team they love is creating exactly what we do for any player, embrace them. What would you say we do, treat him like he is a cancer on a team that hasn't made the playoffs in so many years? Please, try finding another profession, this one isn't quite working out for you with this kind of dribble.

You obviously dont have TV, Radio or Newspaper. Not making any insulting exaggerations, as you so put it, just stating the obvious that 99.9 percent of non-Bills fans say and that most honest Bills fans are thinking. Just keep dreaming, and as a Bills fan I hope you are right, but you won't see me or any other person of any intelligence placing any money on it. We had exciting players during the 90's who weren't trouble makers that people never made this big of a fuss about. Sorry but he is not going to sleep with you no matter how much you love him up.

Jim Kelly wasn't a trouble maker? Remember comments he made about a certain O lineman? I remember a team in the 90s called the bickering Bills. But you're right no trouble makers.