Levitre SIGNED

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks:

Unable to provide details, but look for a Levitre story to move (be filed, posted) on The Associated Press wire shortly.

jw

It's good to have you here, Mr. Wawrow

Folks:

Unable to provide details, but look for a Levitre story to move (be filed, posted) on The Associated Press wire shortly.

jw

Aces my man, good news to hear about early. Thanks again for updating us.

Lori maybe we can we have a "ask John Wawrow" thread in addition to the Tim Graham thread? He seems to be just as or more in the know...

zazie:

i've discussed with Lori already, and because of the nature of my business when it comes to providing "opinion," and also because i'm sometimes stretched all over the place (covering hockey, hoops and whatever else might come up), i'd prefer not to have a dedicated thread.

it's not that i don't like answering questions, i just feel that i might not be able to keep up with it, and that would be unfair to those seeking answers.

hope that's ok.

jw

zazie:

i've discussed with Lori already, and because of the nature of my business when it comes to providing "opinion," and also because i'm sometimes stretched all over the place (covering hockey, hoops and whatever else might come up), i'd prefer not to have a dedicated thread.

it's not that i don't like answering questions, i just feel that i might not be able to keep up with it, and that would be unfair to those seeking answers.

hope that's ok.

jw

:unsure: Classy way of saying no thanks.

zazie:

hope that's ok.

jw

fair enough thanks. like your stuff a lot it must be tough to be a beat writer in the internet age. Don't even know how the AP can make money with all the rags going out of business or not having money anymore (and the stories being available for free immediately on the web) so I appreciate the work.