2nd rounders should be in camp

Amazing how many do not get this.

I think everone know the agents are involved. Amazing how the other 31 teams draft picks also have agents as well and they can get their players into camp. This would be a non-issue if they were not completely overhauling the offensive line with the plan these guys are going to start. Maybin is the only guy you can forgive the FO for not being signed. Another example how this frachise is just not competitive.

The Bills historically have been able to get their draft picks into camp on time. The organization is KNOWN around the NFL not to have long holdouts. No need to rewrite history to fit your !@#$ed up opinion.

I think everone know the agents are involved. Amazing how the other 31 teams draft picks also have agents as well and they can get their players into camp. This would be a non-issue if they were not completely overhauling the offensive line with the plan these guys are going to start. Maybin is the only guy you can forgive the FO for not being signed. Another example how this frachise is just not competitive.

The Bills historically have been able to get their draft picks into camp on time. The organization is KNOWN around the NFL not to have long holdouts. No need to rewrite history to fit your !@#$ed up opinion.

I wasn't rewriting history. But if you would like to defend the FO's performance over the last decade I sure would like to read it. Tell me all about the great draft picks they have had and all the shrewd moves they have made. I need a good laugh. The organization is KNOWN to be one level above the Raiders.

I wasn't rewriting history. But if you would like to defend the FO's performance over the last decade I sure would like to read it. Tell me all about the great draft picks they have had and all the shrewd moves they have made. I need a good laugh. The organization is KNOWN to be one level above the Raiders.

I'm not defending the FO's performance at all. I prefer to deal with facts. If you are going to make an argument, don't make a stupid one. One of the few things the FO has done well through the years is has get rookies in camp quickly. I suggest you do your own damn research before forming an opinion. Give credit where credit is due, it's part of having a valid opinion.

The Hall of Fame game is not worth the trouble which it gives teams who are picked to attend. Teams are limited in number of preseason sessions and need to move camp earlier to accommodate results in rookies drafted getting less sessions than they would have without the game.

So we have an extra week of camp, and an extra game. And it results in getting fewer sessions than other teams? Explain.

First off, I guess the Levitre signing puts the whole "front office not working on Sunday" thing to rest. Way to go FO!

So your contention is that the Bills are the only team that that doesn't get their players signed before camp?? That's just plain wrong. Every year there are lots of players that aren't signed before camp starts, no need to just make things up...

Starting camp a week early is the real problem this year, clearly players try to wait until the market is set before signing. The deals WILL get done, it may just take a little time. It sucks, but it is what it is.

The last thing I'll thing I'll add is that I've negotiated several athlete contracts and it's NEVER quick and easy (and these aren't of the magnitude of an NFL contract). There's a lot of back and forth - agents and athletes have their wants, the organization has their wants and needs and they don't always align. The common misconception is that it's all about money, but cash is just one part of a deal; there are lots of other details that can slow things up.

I agree with BillsVet, I think we'll see everyone in camp by the EOW.

Oh, and oddly enough a couple weeks ago Maybin was on Twitter saying that his deal was close to being done. I wonder what happened?