which game will TO record his 1000th reception?

How cruel (yet appropriate in the context of the city of Buffalo) would it be for Owens to suffer a serious injury within the first few weeks of the season and miss the entire year, then sign with a new team next offseason. The TO/Buffalo experiment would be cut tragically short. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens. It is the cursed city of Buffalo, after all.

How cruel (yet appropriate in the context of the city of Buffalo) would it be for Owens to suffer a serious injury within the first few weeks of the season and miss the entire year, then sign with a new team next offseason. The TO/Buffalo experiment would be cut tragically short. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens. It is the cursed city of Buffalo, after all.

Hmm are you always this big a downer?

How did you even think of that? Despicable post.

Guest dog14787

You posted this BS numerous times on our board, I have a friend that will throw some curses on you like you have never seen before buddy. Not that I believe or even care for black magic, but I will ask her to give you a sample.

What comes around goes around so remember that and I suggest you take your sorry ass elsewhere.