4 days til camp

You talkin' about the Bills, or every other NFL team?

I'm sure he means the Bills, but you can make the case for the rest of the NFL too.

This seems to be the norm now, having all draft picks signing with their teams at the last minute.

I'm sure he means the Bills, but you can make the case for the rest of the NFL too.

This seems to be the norm now, having all draft picks signing with their teams at the last minute.

Oh I'm sure he means the Bills too - just pointing out that every other team is in the same boat, except that our camp opens about a week earlier than most.

So we'll probably have our picks signed about a week before anyone else - wonder if you'll see a post about that? :thumbsup:

You have to wait for the guy ahead of you and behind you to sign to make sure your slotted properly. Only problem is the guy ahead of you and behind you is waiting for the guy ahead of and behind him. And the guy ahead of and behind him is waiting for the guy ...