What's the most random jersey you've ever seen?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's just me, but I have no idea why anyone would want a Brian Moorman jersey. I see them everywhere. Even if he were my favorite player, I could never wear one because it illustrates how bad we are as a team when our fans are wearing the jersey of our punter. I would never want any fan from another team to see that schit. It's embarrassing, IMO.

I can't believe someone actually had a Jason Whittle jersey. It must have been family or a personal friend?

I know it's just me, but I have no idea why anyone would want a Brian Moorman jersey. I see them everywhere. Even if he were my favorite player, I could never wear one because it illustrates how bad we are as a team when our fans are wearing the jersey of our punter. I would never want any fan from another team to see that schit. It's embarrassing, IMO.

I can't believe someone actually had a Jason Whittle jersey. It must have been family or a personal friend?

Could've been a friend, but the dude was pretty short and skinny so I doubt it was a member of the Whittle clan.

My Keith Newman jersey or my Kyle Williams jersey

Two good solid football players though.

Chuck Cecil of the Arizona Cardinals in an old school Cards jersey.

Cecil was a Pro Bowler and a real head hunter at safety so that's passable.

I have nothing against gays but I remember when NFL Properties refused to print jerseys with Randall Gay's last name on back. They finally caved in as I recall because he is an actual NFL football player but apparently many gays were actually ordering his jersey.

Authentic Ravens Jersey......

Took my, at that time, girlfriend (now my wife) to a Bills game in Baltimore. Told her how lame Baltimore's crowd was, and that their new stadium is kind of blah, and that the crowd won't give us much schitt because both teams sucked. I think the Bills were like 1-5 and the Ravens 2-3 or something. Can't remember.

Anyway, we get up there to our seats, and I spot the typical douchebag with an authentic #69 Ravens jersey on. Now, one would ask themselves why in the hell someone would buy a $250 jersey and put #69 on it. And as we drew closer to our seats I started to realize that this tool might be sitting next to us. He not only was next to us, he also had Deez Nutz as the jersey name on the back of it.

So, here we are, sitting next to a double fisted beer guzzling, #69 wearin', Deez Nutz sporting, idiot who ran his mouth the whole fuggin game about how the Bills sucked. I think it was the worst sporting event I've ever been to in my life.

So, my vote:

#69 Ravens - authentic - personalized - Deez Nutz

:thumbsup:

Not a Bills jersey, or even a football jersey, but when I was younger (this must have been about 1997 or so) I got a New York Knicks John Wallace jersey. You guys from CNY will remember John Wallace. I actually still have it and may bust it out some day...